Rambo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dunno why you would post the plot to an action movie though
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Money View Post
      WHY THE FUCK POST A SPOILER FAGGOT

delet this douches post
      heres to you. the guy who scrolls down by highlighting everything.
      TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
      TelCat> hoes get paid :(
      TelCat> i dont

Comment

I guess there is nothing wrong with talking about the plot of a movie in a thread about the movie, as long as you mark it as a spoiler and hide the text..

There will always be a person who hasn't seen the movie the thread is about, so shouldn't anyone be able to talk about the plot at all?
        Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Seriously. It's Rambo. I'm surprised his spoiler was actually more than 2sentences.

The question is, though: is this even more mindless than Alien Vs. Predator 2, or along the same lines?
          Last edited by Pearl Jam; 01-28-2008, 10:21 PM.
          PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

I wanted to see it badly =/

Comment

Rambo?

So like there's already been all these RAMBO movies.

Rambo, Rambo first blood, was there more, I don't even know b/c I didn't think I could handle too many movies with Stalones deep acting skills, I might explode.

But why is this one called "RAMBO" when there's already one named 'Rambo' that he made?

Is Arnold gonna make another movie and just call it Predator?

Maybe it should be called "RAMBO PART DUEX, this time it's like I wanted to make the first one b/c I know the first one sucked, and now all these years later we can make movies much more violent like I would have wanted to have the first one, baby."
              I came, I saw, I lagged out... :rolleyes:

Comment

movie started out hella slow but ended up being good.
                My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by phata$$ View Post
                  This movie is very violent. I have never been more satisfied to see mass murder in my life. On par with Equilibrium in terms of gore and violence. I expected to see a lot of death and bloodshed but my expectations were incredibly low. If you enjoyed the Rambo movies, you'll definitely enjoy this one. Once again, this movie is very, very, very, violent.
                  its violent, but is it a good movie? cuz i wanna see it

also is it an ok movie to take a g/f to? its either this or some shitty love story or a scary movie where she screams her ass off for no reason other than to be annoying and make me go deaf, but i mean she probably would bitch about the movie but at least I would enjoy it right? maybe im answering my own question here
                  RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                  RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

It's a movie you go see with your buddies. No love plot, it's violent as hell, most chicks won't dig it.

Comment

me and my buds went to see this, movie is fucking brutal, short, but fucking brutal .... ******
                      Big Chill

Comment

answer me

Answer me, now damit, now.

Originally posted by JacKieChan> View Post
                        So like there's already been all these RAMBO movies.

Rambo, Rambo first blood, was there more, I don't even know b/c I didn't think I could handle too many movies with Stalones deep acting skills, I might explode.

But why is this one called "RAMBO" when there's already one named 'Rambo' that he made?

Is Arnold gonna make another movie and just call it Predator?

Maybe it should be called "RAMBO PART DUEX, this time it's like I wanted to make the first one b/c I know the first one sucked, and now all these years later we can make movies much more violent like I would have wanted to have the first one, baby."
                        I came, I saw, I lagged out... :rolleyes:

Comment

Originally posted by JacKieChan> View Post
                          Answer me, now damit, now.
                          it sounds classier and more ummm... serious when its just the original name

its like like his rocky movie... rocky balboa... i mean it was technically rocky 6 but they named it rocky balboa to give it some class i guess... since technically both of these movies are major hollywood movies whereas the older ones had less of a budget, not that they werent big movies too

plus cmon, would you go to see a movie titled "name here 6"? i doubt it, usually movies wiht that many sequels are terrible
                          RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

I'm not a huge movie goer, and usually couldn't care much about any films. But man did I love this Rambo flick. It was by far my favorite movie ever!!! Action packed edge of the seat the whole time I watched it. I almost seriously wore a head band for the next couple weeks b/c of it. I made this same thread in DSB forums thats how much I liked it. Anyone that has yet to see it I suggest you do so, unless violence action aint your thang. B)

Comment

I just saw it, after waiting for ages for a dvdrip, and then forgetting it for ages after it came.

I've never had so many moargasms in my life.
                              Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Working...
                              X