Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DA's Rant #144 - Why you shouldn't complain about war.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DA's Rant #144 - Why you shouldn't complain about war.

THIS WILL BE IN CAPS CUZ I'M PISSED OFF AT THESE PEOPLE WHO THINK THEY'RE THE SHIT AND KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT GOVERNMENT.

US TROOPS ARE IN IRAQ WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT. AND THEY ARE RISKING THEIR LIVES SO THAT YOUR ASS WON'T BE NUKED BY SOME CRAZY COUNTRY. YOU SHOULD SHOW SOME RESPECT TO THE SOLIDERS WHO GOT THE BALLZ TO GOTO IRAQ AND PROTECT YOUR SORRY ASSES WHO DONT GIVE A SHIT.
    DELETED

Cool. Maybe you'll get to 200.

But anyway, thank you for pointing out that protesting for peace is quite stupid and futile. Now that the war has begun, the U.S. is not going to suddenly stop fighting and say 'Ok. We will give up if you PROMISE to leave Saddam. Please leave fo real now!' The war has begun, and it will end with the destruction of the Iraqi regime.

Ta.
    -Qbe
    Trench Wars Player
    questionedone@hotmail.com
    STFU GG -NT-.

Comment

Why is everyone saying "The U.S. is in this war..." so confidently? This is not the America's war, it's Bush's war, and since Bush is in charge of America, we have to be right behind him cheering him on as he attacks.
      5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
      5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
      5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Mind you, Bush wasn't the ONLY person in this whole country who wanted to get Saddam out of power after he, on multiple occassions, underminded the UN, how many years has Saddam been a bitch to the UN and his countries and neighbors? Get him the hell out of that seat.
        Ну вот...

Comment

I think what Dameon is trying to say is... we (Americans, anyways) should be supporting our troops in Iraq, even if we disagree with Bush. Its is their duty to defend the United States, and Bush has ordered them into this war. They really have no choice but to fight. They risk their lives so that we don't have to.

Comment

holy shit, there is intelligent life on this planet.
            DELETED

Comment

Working...
            X