Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So what was everyone's favorite superbowl ad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha the pigeon one was good.

My favorite is the Justin Timberlake one. I really liked the peanuts commercial too.

Comment

the squirrel one was fucking funny as hell
      best one, hands down
      The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
      SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

either that or the shaq racing one.
        that was good too
        The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
        SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

For Europeans that don't already know: the Super Bowl ads are traditionally among the "best" advertisements as the event has become a huge showcase simply because of sheer numbers (almost 100 million people watched the Super Bowl). I hate ads as well and generally flip any time they come on when I'm watching but in the Super Bowl I usually watch most of them because I expect to be mildy impressed. I'm not always pleased with quality but it adds some entertainment value seeing all brand new commercials.

Comment

Hands down funniest was the Giant Pigeons commercial. You see the big ass courier pigeon hanging on the edge of the building and you see all th chaos and gigantic bird shit on the ground. Fucking hilarious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9La_UxjHmM
            DELETED

Comment

I know gen.. but it still seems silly to me and I have to point it out every year :x
              Originally posted by Tyson
              There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
              Originally posted by HeavenSent
              Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
              Originally posted by Izor
              Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
                the etrade baby calling the clown kinda creepy made me chuckle
                That was a two part commerical as well, with the 1st one having the kid hurl up some milk or something in the end.

I agree that the ad's had been pretty weak this year.

I did like the Bridgestone commerical with the squirrel screaming in the road.
                May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

Originally posted by Mantra-Slider View Post
                  I know gen.. but it still seems silly to me and I have to point it out every year :x
                  wouldnt it be easier to just not cliock on the thread

Comment

Originally posted by phata$$ View Post
                    EDIT: The worst superbowl ad?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=dsk3fZc2J_I
                    Oh come on, how are fob pandas not hilarious? my friends and I were laughing so hard we missed a bunch of the dialogue and had to watch it again
                    USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

the bud light 1 with the african-american man flying
                      every1 knows they cant fly

Comment

The one with the heart popping out was fucked up.
                        Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Working...
                        X