Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys are newbies in life, k?
    Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

It all began with a jar of strawberry jam...

Comment

with green eggs and ham...
        sigpic
        All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Check this out.. there is a forum INSIDE general discussion! It's called Useless Crap!
          So you are here: http://forums.trenchwars.org/ and you think okay I go to the General Discussion forum: http://forums.trenchwars.org/forumdisplay.php?f=8 and then there's another forum inside there (if you look at the top).
          You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Originally posted by Bioture View Post
            well look on the bright side at least you're getting older so you're closer to dying naturally.
            whatever you fucking dumb gaijin, that day was not my birthday and neither is today. today is not my birthday you gaijin rock lee faggot.

sigh, sometime i dont know why i even bother with this forum the way everyone here is a fucking morong. mantra-slider you dont feel my pain you dont understand dont even pretend like you do.a dnt to da1 and bram i might only be 19 put i feel emotionally magnificent as a 45 year old and as tired as a 12 year old dog (thats 84 human years old) and im going to move out of this SHIT HOUSE as soon as possible. and ill nevre come back unless my dad and mom are back together even then she is such a bitch anyway id never do it.

today she didnt make breakfast because my stepbrother was in the hospital for diabetes (what a fucking shithead, i dont have diabetes and i'm not in the hospital and i'm her real son what a bitch.) and she didnt make my lunch either. when i got home no one was home and i layd down for a while because of my light head. when i got up to go answer the telephone i fainted from hunger and when i woke up i went to go subway.

at subway it was friday (today's friday, not my birthday) and the sub of the day is tuna. so i went home without a sub and decided to just fucking cry. iam still crying and i dont expect to stop untuil i get dehydrated and die. maybe then my mom wont think diabetes is such a big deal, dumb bitch.

sigh and wtf ignominy are you talking about next time i see you inline i will ddoas attack you and then you wont be laughing because you will probably fucking be a bitch about it and BAN ME AGAIN.

just fucking unstick this thread. fuck this.m fucking mban me abnd everyone and get this death over with.
            Originally posted by turmio
            jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
            Originally posted by grand
            I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

just because it's not your birthday doesn't mean you're not closer to dying naturally. Don't worry, my friend! Old man Time will eventually end all suffering.

On a side note, why not take a friend and get a happy meal with him at mcdonalds? MMM-mmm. Or read up on some historical documents about apartheid? Cheer up.
              Last edited by Bioture; 03-01-2008, 04:02 AM.
              TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
              TelCat> hoes get paid :(
              TelCat> i dont

Comment

Jeen is this a red pill day or a blue pill day?
                ?find dads revenge

Comment

8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
                  8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
                  8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
                  8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
                  8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
                  8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

Originally posted by Jeenyuss View Post
                    whatever you fucking dumb gaijin, that day was not my birthday and neither is today. today is not my birthday you gaijin rock lee faggot.

sigh, sometime i dont know why i even bother with this forum the way everyone here is a fucking morong. mantra-slider you dont feel my pain you dont understand dont even pretend like you do.a dnt to da1 and bram i might only be 19 put i feel emotionally magnificent as a 45 year old and as tired as a 12 year old dog (thats 84 human years old) and im going to move out of this SHIT HOUSE as soon as possible. and ill nevre come back unless my dad and mom are back together even then she is such a bitch anyway id never do it.

today she didnt make breakfast because my stepbrother was in the hospital for diabetes (what a fucking shithead, i dont have diabetes and i'm not in the hospital and i'm her real son what a bitch.) and she didnt make my lunch either. when i got home no one was home and i layd down for a while because of my light head. when i got up to go answer the telephone i fainted from hunger and when i woke up i went to go subway.

at subway it was friday (today's friday, not my birthday) and the sub of the day is tuna. so i went home without a sub and decided to just fucking cry. iam still crying and i dont expect to stop untuil i get dehydrated and die. maybe then my mom wont think diabetes is such a big deal, dumb bitch.

sigh and wtf ignominy are you talking about next time i see you inline i will ddoas attack you and then you wont be laughing because you will probably fucking be a bitch about it and BAN ME AGAIN.

just fucking unstick this thread. fuck this.m fucking mban me abnd everyone and get this death over with.
                    previously unprecedented 13/10 rating
                    Originally posted by Ward
                    OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

You suck canadian faggot

Comment

take that look of worry
                        mine's an ordinary life
                        Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                        You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                        There wont be another election for president.
                        Obama is the Omega President.
                        http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

6a1andonly> ROBIN HOOD - PRINCE OF THIEVES
                          6a1andonly> \o/ kevin costner \o/
                          6a1andonly> afk
                          Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Working...
                          X