Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starship Troopers 3: Maruader - No Joke

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_woGjV_q8fM

Anyone remember the original Starship Troopers? Corny ass movie, but so awesome when I was a kid. They had a sequel, Starship Troopers 2, but it was horrible. Straight to DVD affair starring nobodies with no budget and horrible acting, etc.

Well, this movie, it's legit, and has Casper Van Dien doing it $$$. Hell yeah, I say.
    DELETED

I thought starship troopers 1 was quite passable as a b-rated flick. I mean, bunch of weird looking aliens, boobs, brains getting sucked out - it's good stuff. The 2nd straight to DVD one was simply horrible, and to this day I wish I never saw it. You can read my review of it here: (this is a long time ago):

http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthread.php?t=13133

The third one looks like it's going back to the simple and corny formula that made the first one a success. I'll go see it.
    TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
    TelCat> hoes get paid :(
    TelCat> i dont

Comment

I do agree, Starship Troopers were a decent movie at the time. There's just one thing that bothered the fuck out of me about it:

Why the fuck did they send in scores of infantry on an enemy that attacks with sharp claws? The only thing these bugs are good for, is cutting through soft targets. Any armored vehicle could just crash the motherfuckers head on. This is one of the biggest logical and tactical flaws I've seen in a movie, ever.

Why not make a movie about a group of guys having to kill a bunch of shark underwater? We'll arm them with swiss army knives and throw them semi-naked in the water.

Lion hunting movies? Baseball bats.

You get my point, and if you didn't, then I made this post by accident.
      Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

In my opinion starship troopers is an awesome movie

This movie looks just as shitty as the 2nd one (altho I havent even seen it) and its obvious it lacks the charm of sarcasm and political satire that Verhoeven used to make the 1st one, yes Im gonna go ahead and say it, a classic
        Originally posted by Tyson
        There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
        Originally posted by HeavenSent
        Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
        Originally posted by Izor
        Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Trust me, nothing can be as bad as that second Starship Troopers movie, even though my dad liked it for some odd reason. But, I like the return of Casper to the cast as Rico and the return of the corny propaganda shorts. In the end, it should be a fun movie
          DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Noah View Post
            I do agree, Starship Troopers were a decent movie at the time. There's just one thing that bothered the fuck out of me about it:

Why the fuck did they send in scores of infantry on an enemy that attacks with sharp claws? The only thing these bugs are good for, is cutting through soft targets. Any armored vehicle could just crash the motherfuckers head on. This is one of the biggest logical and tactical flaws I've seen in a movie, ever.

Why not make a movie about a group of guys having to kill a bunch of shark underwater? We'll arm them with swiss army knives and throw them semi-naked in the water.

Lion hunting movies? Baseball bats.

You get my point, and if you didn't, then I made this post by accident.
            Korea? Vietnam? Helicopters, trucks, jeeps and troops, loads ot troops.

Afghanistan? Trucks, tanks and troops, loads of troops.

You get my point? :P
            You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Humans versus humans is different!

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Do you guys realize that the movie is cheesy on purpose? It's suppose to be like those old campy war movies of the 1940's with all the glitz and glamour and guts of the future. It's a giant satire on how our society is going to turn out. You don't even know who the enemies were in the fucking movie. Was it the humans or the bugs? Directors and writers don't forget to use TANKS without reason.
                Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Yea but it's not the type of cheesy where you and your friends pay 9 bucks each at a theater to see. Mad weak CG and acting, it also looks like they fight in only two shitty green screen areas in the whole movie as well.

Shit should have gone straight to dvd, I'll wait until it gets there.
                  My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

The trailer reveal that this movie is going to fail.

Comment

Yeah the original was an awesome movie (when I was a kid) but I think I would just ruin that view if I ever saw it again. I remember you got to see that hot chicks tits also $$$

Comment

clearly none of you faggots have read the book
                        >o-/\/\mmmmmmmmmm/-<o<<-<

Comment

Originally posted by Shas'la T'au Kais View Post
                          clearly none of you faggots have read the book
                          What's a book?

I loved the first movie, nude scene with Denise Richards, and the scene where the brainmonster eats the other guy's brain, lovely.
                          DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
                          Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
                          Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
                          -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

There's always that one motherfucker who has read the book, and then becoming a superior fuck about it.

ITT: Spot him.

Comment

Do you guys realize that the movie is cheesy on purpose? It's suppose to be like those old campy war movies of the 1940's with all the glitz and glamour and guts of the future. It's a giant satire on how our society is going to turn out. You don't even know who the enemies were in the fucking movie. Was it the humans or the bugs? Directors and writers don't forget to use TANKS without reason.
                              it is just posts like this that bring out the superior fuck in me
                              >o-/\/\mmmmmmmmmm/-<o<<-<

Comment

Working...
                              X