Sonichu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sonichu

So there's this 25 year old guy with autism, that is obsessed with video games and anime and all the like. He goes by the name "Sonichu", because he combined his two favorite characters, Sonic and Pikachu. Genius, right? He was being made fun of on the SA forums, and I felt kind of bad for the guy until I saw this video-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1hTUK6eGPg

He's learned alot in his 25 years, things like-

-Smoking and Drinking is BAD. NEVER EVER DRINK ALCOHOL OR SMOKE.

-Gay people are bad. Stay straight kids, that's the most important thing!

-To get better with the ladies, guys need to buy a "My Little Pony" and rub the pony hair against their face. Also talk to the pony as if it was the girl you like.

-Ladies, to know guys better, buy autobots. You'll learn how our bodies work that way.

-Did I mention gay people are bad? Because they are!!

Like the video is just the usual random nonsense I would expect on youtube but the blatant homophobia comes out of nowhere and he just sounds so sure about it that it makes me shake my head in disbelief.

Here's the SA link-

http://forums.somethingawful.com/sho...0&pagenumber=1
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

chris chan for president

Comment

Yeah, poor bastard.

Comment

God. I hate shit like this. I don't know whether to feel sorry for the guy or horribly offended and disgusted. I'll just blame the parents.

Comment

He's faking it like Timmy.
          DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by phata$$ View Post
            horribly offended and disgusted.
            This is the solution for everything, while you're at it, cut of your balls and get a kid.
            Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Poor guy. How 'bout a lil' empathy for the guy? ...and count your blessings that his cross in life is one you don't have to bare. At least he feels he's doing something that gives his life meaning and purpose. It's natural to share those things that make us happy... and hope that others may find a piece of happiness from similar experiences... and by expressing our joys in life, whether it be computer gaming, sports, music or whatever, the chances are greater in finding like-minded people to call our friends. Although I probably wouldn't hang out with the guy and may not agree with his philosophy on life, I can still respect him. He's an innocent perpetual child, trapped in a growing and aging body.

Why are people compelled to ridicule those different from themselves? Is it because they too are expressing themselves to find like-minded people to call their friend as well? Misery loves company & birds of a feather flock together.

Make the world a better place....
              Share the love, not the hate. :wub:

Comment

Originally posted by HeavenSent View Post
                Poor guy. How 'bout a lil' empathy for the guy? ...and count your blessings that his cross in life is one you don't have to bare. At least he feels he's doing something that gives his life meaning and purpose. It's natural to share those things that make us happy... and hope that others may find a piece of happiness from similar experiences... and by expressing our joys in life, whether it be computer gaming, sports, music or whatever, the chances are greater in finding like-minded people to call our friends. Although I probably wouldn't hang out with the guy and may not agree with his philosophy on life, I can still respect him. He's an innocent perpetual child, trapped in a growing and aging body.

Why are people compelled to ridicule those different from themselves? Is it because they too are expressing themselves to find like-minded people to call their friend as well? Misery loves company & birds of a feather flock together.

Get the fuck out, hippie.

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

getting drunk and starting bar fights is bad kids... don't take after Detroit, he's a bad man.

Comment

Noah, the correct response would be: Hypocrite.
                    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
                      Noah, the correct response would be: Hypocrite.
                      I believe we are both correct!

Comment

You're looking for shit that isn't there homie, I was pointing out the MyLittlePony quirk and the fact that he's mad homophobic.

Good luck with that though
                        My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

I'm so glad I can bring joy & fodder to so many of you vultures. :wub:

Comment

Originally posted by phata$$ View Post
                            God. I hate shit like this. I don't know whether to feel sorry for the guy or horribly offended and disgusted. I'll just blame the parents.
                            HE HAS AUTISM!!!!

Not his fault that isn't as intelligent (at least to have the wherewithal of someone who isn't mentally handicapped) as the rest of us.

Stupid people have stupid beliefs, and in his case, he can't help it.
                            Originally posted by Tone
                            Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

uh, he could help avoid the homophobia, especially since he plays with and creates little ponies

Comment

Working...
                              X