Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Request: any samaritans who wants to help to ship an item from USA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request: any samaritans who wants to help to ship an item from USA?

This is the only place that I'm in contact with people from USA, and I sadly got no relatives or friends in USA so this is the only option.

I want to buy a pair of shoes from an american shop, but if I do, the item will be heavily taxed. The tax will be so much that I'm considering this option.
    So I'm wondering if there's any one who's kind enough to buy the shoes and ship it to me, it's all covered by me.

$44.99 (shoes) + $7.95 (5-7 days shipping to american adress), USPS Flat Rate Box $37, a total of $89.94

So I'm going to transfer $90 to the one who's kind enough to do it, then they buy the shoes and ship the item as a gift with the $44.99 price tag on to me.

I know it's a little much to ask for, but I'm just having a little hope that someone reliable wants to help. I'm not really worried about getting scammed, I know who's serious or not in this forum. Oh, and PayPal is required to transfer the money.

And I'll gladly help to ship items from Norway, if anyone is interested in that in the future. :grin:

EDIT: I'll give a symbolic $10 as a thanks.
    DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
    Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
    Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
    -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Hm, in order to save a couple of 10's of dollars you are willing to buy an untried pair of shoes through an intermediary on this forums, involving all the hassles of mailing and paying? Must be some awesome shoes =)
    "... I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep." -R. Frost

Comment

dood, they're shoes. it's not worth it.
      Originally posted by Jeenyuss
      sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Those shoes are rare, it would prolly cost 5 to 6 times that price IF they took it in here. But I found another way to get them.

A big thanks to Pandagirl for wanting to help me, I was really happy!
        DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
        Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
        Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
        -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

Originally posted by RATTY... View Post
          Those shoes are rare, it would prolly cost 5 to 6 times that price IF they took it in here.
          THEY'RE SHOES. YOU WEAR THEM ON YOUR FEET. THEY PROTECT YOUR FEET FROM GETTING DIRTY FROM THE GROUND.
          Originally posted by Jeenyuss
          sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango View Post
            THEY'RE SHOES. YOU WEAR THEM ON YOUR FEET. THEY PROTECT YOUR FEET FROM GETTING DIRTY FROM THE GROUND.
            Some people buy shoes to wear them on their feet so they can walk on their hands to keep the shoes from getting dirty.
            Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #98: Every man has his price.

Comment

Shoe collectors can get pretty intense.
              duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

Nike SBs
                LA

Comment

lol

Comment

if it's worth 5 to 6 times the 90 price tag, how come you're only giving them 10 bucks? Shouldn't they get 200? THAT WOULD STILL SAVE YOU MONEY!
                    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Shoes are like cars. They get me from a to b, and everything else is completely irrelevant.
                      Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

So if someone decided to give us (you and me) 2 cars. One cool sports car and one rusty pile of shit (still works) you wouldn't care if I took the sports car!

And Ratty..! When I ordered a pretty expensive watch from Japan I just sent the company I ordered it from a message with my order saying that I wanted the package to be sent as a gift. I'll bet they will do it if you ask?

Comment

hoyl fuck mantra-slider is hot
                          Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                          You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                          There wont be another election for president.
                          Obama is the Omega President.
                          http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by RATTY... View Post
                            Those shoes are rare, it would prolly cost 5 to 6 times that price IF they took it in here. But I found another way to get them.

A big thanks to Pandagirl for wanting to help me, I was really happy!
                            Show us the shoes, please!

And you are still alive.

Originally posted by Emaho View Post

And Ratty..! When I ordered a pretty expensive watch from Japan I just sent the company I ordered it from a message with my order saying that I wanted the package to be sent as a gift. I'll bet they will do it if you ask?
                            Which watch???

Comment

nice
                              NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Working...
                              X