Super Smash Brawl Friend Codes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Smash Brawl Friend Codes

well...game has come out and people are playing online like mad so...

if anyone has the game and has online capabilities, my friend code is 2148-7811-3109

so go online, get your code and post it here so i can add you, and you should do the same for me...

hopefully i see some of you there and see what you got, pz o/

Hint: only 64 friend codes are allowed on brawl
    Call me Hadoken cus' Im down right FIERCE

kill yourself, end the suffering

Comment

You don't want to play anyone on this forum anyway. Your skilllevel is so obscurely high even you'd be wavedancing all over people having fun. :fear:
      After all, SSBB is serious shit aight?
      "... I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep." -R. Frost

Comment

Wait, so you come here and call everyone nerds and newbs and losers and that they suck and what not.

And then you come asking to play with you cause you gots no friends?
        Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

friend code pending =)
          Still have to get the game.
          ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
          Failure teaches success.
          . â–²
          ▲ ▲

Comment

lol the 3 tipical nerds of the forum come yelling at me every thread i make...anyway, im slowly learning to ignore you...

but aight kim, when u get it, post it and wel brawl
            Call me Hadoken cus' Im down right FIERCE

Comment

dam wont get it till like next week ._.
              LA

Comment

yawn, Link still da best characters. i pizown with em. ike fun to play cause he super strong and pit cause he can never die. tee hee.
                (castromarx)>reaver, accord and i are busy playing with our balls

1:JAMAL> just farted smells good as fuk

Argentina> weeeee oooooh weeeee oooooh
                Argentina> look at me kids!
                Argentina> I'm an ambulance!

Comment

i am a beast with yoshi no lie, just gotta do the double jump then the flyng downward attack thing(Down+B, on gamecube). Always pisses my friends off when i do that. I however believe that the pikachu thunder bolt from the heavens attack is mighty powerful and oftentimes overlooked.
                  4:BigKing> xD
                  4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                  4:BigKing> what did i do???
                  4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                  4:BigKing> ???? why though
                  4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                  4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Meta Knight is by far the best so far. Havent gotten Sonic yet and i did think ganon would be as bad as he is.

Ill post my friend code as soon as im done with the adventure mode. Im in the maze right now 75% done.
                    Last edited by Regen; 03-11-2008, 05:18 PM.
                    A glass can only spill what it contains.

"Now, I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."

"I do not really understand myself these days. I am supposed to be an average, reasonable, & intelligent young man. However, lately (I cannot recall when it started) I have been a victim of many unusual & irrational thoughts."-Charles Whitman

Comment

Originally posted by royCE View Post
                      lol the 3 tipical nerds of the forum come yelling at me every thread i make...anyway, im slowly learning to ignore you...

but aight kim, when u get it, post it and wel brawl
                      Originally posted by Liquid Blue
                      Originally posted by royCE
                      the funniest thing here...
                      you can tell how much of a fuckin nerd money is and yet all these other nerds dont make fun of him cus they probably belong in the same genre...how funny

thats what u get when ur online...people like money talkin shit...
                      had a kid do that in gamefrog at the mall to me while he worked behind his counter, i reached over and kid was quiet after that...i played games for free after that and he didnt even call the security...

fuckin nerdy pricks
                      Originally posted by royCE
                      well i can say im one of the advanced players and i really hope from all the people that replied here, 1 of you is decent enough to face me :X

all serious talk, i saw pjotner dude talkin about how its about mashing buttons...dude...you have no clue who you played...probably kid sucks beyond reason...

smash is hardest fighting game to master out of any i played...including SFA3, SFTS, marvel v capcom 2, capcom v SNK, guilty gear, whatever, you name it i played it and partilly mastered it...however...

to play smash competitively, you have to learn advanced techniques like wavedashing, shining, l canceling, fast falling, and not just learn em, but use em together to make your character seem so fast that regular players would think your playing on lightning mode...

anyway, im a marth user and if you know mew2king, Ken, and other good marth users, you will know what status im on....i cant say i fully mastered the game for i never will since i will stop playing it now that there is about 5 days left till brawl release, however, brawl is a totally different game, alot floatier, more balanced, and combos are pretty much impossible to make PLAYERS LIKE PJOTER FEEL GOOD ABOUT THEM SELVES...

i hate the way brawl turned out to satisfy the need of newbie players..

in the interview with sakurai, guy that made smash bros, he said they removed online ranking so that people that think they are good do not go online to see they are ranked 10 milionth on ladders...which i find so funny...

most kids where im from are dillusional, braging they are good but in the end, it was waste of my time to even speak to them once i seen them play...

these days, when u play melee, you can tell the level of skilla player has just by asking them what character they main...

anyway, 5 days left till brawl, only 64 codes are max limit to your friends list, meaning 64 people can be saved to your wii once at a time for you to play online...so if your competition sucks, i suggest erasing their codes and adding ones worth while...

im definetly looking forward to SS community playins brawl with me tho, since i share that little something with all of you through this game

peace out o/
                      irony chain choo choo
                      never forget
                      My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Working...
                      X