Traveling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Traveling

Is anyone a Travel Agent or has a lot of experience traveling to the Caribbean? I'm trying to organize a trip of about 15+ people to get a last minute vacation to Cuba or Dominican (I'll be honest, it doesn't matter where the fuck we go as long as it's all inclusive). I'm basically going to secure a date with everyone and then wait a week or two before that date and tell everyone to get together (probably at a flight center) and book a vacation. I can book a vacation to Manzanillo de Cuba for $700 each at this point but if we could get something for $500 (including taxes) I'd be down like a clown to just buy it now.

We're looking at going anytime from May to August.
    it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Oh yeah a lot of my friends parents are fucking dumb like woah and might want more details about where their kids are going (a week might not be cool with them) so has anyone heard of cheap tour companies geared towards college students?

I know about breakaway tours and plan on calling them tomorrow but if anyone else had any helpful hints about breakway or any other traveling company please do share.
    it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by Cops View Post
      Oh yeah a lot of my friends parents are fucking dumb like n0ah and might

mother of lightning cock
      Originally Posted by HeavenSent
      You won't have to wait another 4 years.
      There wont be another election for president.
      Obama is the Omega President.
      http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Just go on a cruise.

Comment

Working...
        X