Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website teaching girls to be sluts

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,341284,00.html

The "Miss Bimbo" Internet game has attracted prepubescent girls who are told to buy their virtual characters breast-enlargement surgery and to keep them "waif thin" with diet pills.

In the month since it opened the site, which is aimed at girls aged from 9 to 16, has attracted 200,000 members.

Players keep a constant watch on the weight, wardrobe, wealth and happiness of their character to create "the coolest, richest and most famous bimbo in the world."

Competing against other children, they earn "bimbo dollars" to buy plastic surgery, diet pills, facelifts, lingerie and fashionable nightclub outfits.
    bimbo dollars? shit I thought those Bratz dolls were bad enough~
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

This sounds like a satirical game rather than a serious one.
    DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell View Post
      This sounds like a satirical game rather than a serious one.
      Agreed but try explaining satire to 9 year olds, the game regardless of whether it is a joke or not can severely damage young children who are very impressionable.
      it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

you know how i know you dont get no pussy?
        Call me Hadoken cus' Im down right FIERCE

Comment

You know how I know you're 12? Cause I read your posts.
          it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

kk, same question for you cops...you know how i know you get no pussy?

Comment

Just because I make you feel incompetent in every other thread doesn't mean you got to start fights in threads that have nothing to do about who we are. You had your chance to prove that you're not a complete tool now take a walk you stupid motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by royCE View Post
                you know how i know you dont get no pussy?
                i gett 200 pusies! !!!

Comment

haha, since you care that much about it...il let you win this e-beef...i dont want you destroying me in other threads i speak in...
                  but you dont have to answer my question in public...do make a note of it though

Comment

It ain't that I don't love to tussle especially mentally cause I generally do win. This is beyond your threshold, you're accustomed to just a conventional struggle with two opponents only here the tussle's between you and the truth so ultimately you're gonna lose.

Comment

roffl...sad attempt to speak academicly :X

Comment

Pass grade ten English then we'll talk about academics. Show some common sense and follow through with your convictions, when you say you're going to back off, back off.

You already lost this fight by giving it up then coming back to it, good luck next time.

cheers,

Comment

fight fight fight fight fight fight

Comment

in 50 years the hip thing to do will be walking around naked like in africa :fear:
                            1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
                            JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
                            1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
                            http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

im totally playing
                              5:gen> man
                              5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Working...
                              X