TWLB - No Playoffs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mitch
    if diso had won they'd want no playoffs too like light.

...which again proves you have no idea what you're talking about. Yea, I'd like to think Diso is best in basing, sure. But I'd like to think that AFTER we beat every possible oponent not once, but twice, three times...do you get the picture now ? And I certanly would not call my self best if I won by 5k once and called it quits.
    Originally posted by Disliked
    However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
    when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

Re: Plug-in brains

Originally posted by CrvenBan

So you're saying what ? Just enough to win ? That was barely enough to win, and would be even tighter if you played last 20secs.
      And now, that you probably will win all of your games, now you don't want a playoff ? What kind of pussiness is that really ? If you are best in base, and want that victory, why would 3 extra playoff games stop you ?
      Of course you only care about winning, enough so, to lobby for no-playoffs against every other squad in the league that realized 11 weeks turnament without playoff cannot give a justified picture of winner.
      But then again, as long as it winner.... pathetic.

All-star game ? what is all star game in SS..get real kid, I can name you about 50 ppl that can play at least 2 ships well, but it wont matter dick since they haven't played together one bit. Apart from playing in PRIVATE BASING EVENTS for last few months.
      Crven, that was a stupid ass reply man, I wasn't even talking about that, notice I quoted the person, and for the 15th time, I never said I didn't want play-offs. You are already assuming and calling me a pussy. Hehe.. the irony.
      I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

I will call you pussy even without that, so what....you're a big boy...

I saw only 2 guys from Light talking about playoffs, both saying screw that, lets play out rest of the games....what other conclusions are there to draw ?
        However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

diso was all up for the 22 weeks and the playoffs from the beginning.

and i would rather lose against you guys with 50k diff. then 5k and a shitty ending. im sure you ppl understand this.

i would even play you a 3th time if you ppl think that we only want this to see you ppl (light) lose.

i dont understand the part that u ppl want to see a all-star game be4 a 22 weekends filled with great basing games?

Sticks and stones may brake my bones,
          BUT WHIPS AND CHAINS EXCITE ME!!

A friend will bail you outta jail, but a true friend will be sittin right next to ya sayin DAMN THAT WAS FUN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CrvenBan
            I will call you pussy even without that, so what....you're a big boy...

I saw only 2 guys from Light talking about playoffs, both saying screw that, lets play out rest of the games....what other conclusions are there to draw ?
            Originally posted by Ruby
            Guys be reasonable, 22 weeks AND playoffs? That's fucking insane, the next TWL season will almost start by the time it's over, and it's really unfair for those who want to play TWT, it should just be like the other leagues, all the league games, and then playoffs.

On another note: No where has Light ever said they didn't want playoffs. Please stop assuming.
            Originally posted by 2dragons
            Playoffs are wonderful. You'll be hard pressed to show otherwise. Take a look at pro sports, basically everyone of them is based on some form of playoff or tournament at the end of regular season.
            OMFG, THE SITE CHANGED. WTF THIS IS HOMOSEXUAL WITHOUT PLAYOFFS.
            I think you went to special school... Ride the short bus perhaps?
            I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

Sigh, wtf are you having instead of brains ? Bricks ?

I said 2 guys...you and Mitch...in last few posts said: I would rather not have playoffs. End of story. I dont give shit what you said 3 weeks/days ago.

You know very well what I rode...

Comment

incorrect, I am the only one on Light that wants playoffs....now we expect no playoffs.

Comment

Give the people what they paid to see:

Light---------------
                  -------------------------------------
                  Bye-----------------

----------------------------------------------------

Pallies--------------
                  whiterabbits------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shriek--------------
                  Anti-Scrub---------

-------------------------------------------------------

Disoblige-----------
                  --------------------------------------
                  Bye------------------

Scenario Two

Light
                  Cripples

Pallies
                  whiterabbits

Shriek
                  Anti-Scrub

Disoblige
                  No Surrender
                  Last edited by Divine Rides; 08-19-2002, 11:19 AM.
                  Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Rides
                    Give the people what they paid to see:

Light---------------
                    Bye-----------------

----------------------------------------------------

Pallies--------------
                    whiterabbits------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shriek--------------
                    Anti-Scrub---------

-------------------------------------------------------

Disoblige-----------
                    --------------------------------------
                    Bye------------------

Scenario Two

Light
                    Cripples

Pallies
                    whiterabbits

Shriek
                    Anti-Scrub

Disoblige
                    No Surrender
                    Div speaks truth! Whats the final word on playoffs, or the "TWLB Cup" as it's been so cleverly coined. Only one week left, and we could use some details. (Unless I've missed them in another thread, but you can't take anything posted either on this forum or twleagues.org as being the final word anymore I suppose.)

And if I find out any of you sissies are more concerned with finishing first than actually playing out more of this woderful thing we call basing, there's going to be trouble.

Comment

If there is some manner of playoffs in which whiterabbits are involved, I'd like our first week to be against either light or anti-scrub, so wecan have a somewhat official match against them. And then beat them, and play the other team.

Comment

remember, the twltc (that's twl trading cards) are being held hostage and will not be released until we get twlb playoffs!@#@!

Comment

If we don't have playoffs, this was the stupidest league ever.
                          http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Sad but true bz :/

BTW Mitch; U said U wouldn't had played that hard in the diso game cause U didn't expect no playoffs...wtf is that bullshit?

U wanted to show diso that U are better then us, so U played the extra 110%..

Don't gimme bs plz

And yes, go for the playoffs.
                            Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                            You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                            There wont be another election for president.
                            Obama is the Omega President.
                            http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                            X