• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Liquid Blue View Post
    fuck you assholes, i'd want to meet liquid blue

his big black dick turns me on
    saw it, wuz not impressed. 4/10
    Originally posted by Tone
    Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

• i'll post for real,

ajaxee, squeezer, lb, galleleo, louis xv, rosstones, dark commando, ph, chao, kolar, dtf and even though me and jerome have been douches to eachother we use to get along really well, suprisingly well so I'm sure a few pints later everything would be a'ok.

bunch others aswell

oh yeah can't forget to mention centurion, I'm pretty sure a night with that guy would be something out of fear and loathing in las vegas
      it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

• Originally posted by Cops View Post
        \oh yeah can't forget to mention centurion, I'm pretty sure a night with that guy would be something out of fear and loathing in las vegas
        lies, lies, and more lies
        sigpic
        All good things must come to an end.

Comment

• Originally posted by gran guerrero View Post
          lies, lies, and more lies
          i don't know man, he's pretty messed up but interesting at the same time.
          it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

• Originally posted by Squeezer View Post
            saw it, wuz not impressed. 4/10
            whatever bitch, the "dick" you saw was just the head peaking out, 9 inches still below the boxers homie
            My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cops View Post
              i don't know man, he's pretty messed up but interesting at the same time.
              I've seen him irl already, he lives 5 minutes from me.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Liquid Blue View Post
                whatever bitch, the "dick" you saw was just the head peaking out, 9 inches still below the boxers homie
                Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

• may as well add to the post:

Mr.Mike, Mrs.Magoo, Bioture, Skate, Galleleo, Face, PH, DTF, wadi, COT, Rosstones, VampZ, SleezyTWat, Squeezer, ConcreteSchyld, Dameon Angell, genocidal, PolluX, gran guerro, Cops, Subjugation, Mantra-Slider, Heavensent, epinephrine & ephemeral
                  May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

• meeting people on a video game is awkward and weird,

with that said I will meet anyone on here who drinks or smokes (except douchebags who drink and smoke as well. can't have a buzz if i'm going to be pissed off at you)
                    sigpic

Comment

• i'm not supposed to meet strangers from the internet.
                      It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                      Originally posted by the_paul
                      Gargle battery acid fuckface
                      Originally posted by Material Girl
                      I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

• Originally posted by PH View Post
                        i'm not supposed to meet strangers from the internet.
                        dont listen to this habitual liar. he started the yahweh cult via meeting strangers through the internets
                        sigpic

Comment

meeting people on a video game is awkward and weird,

with that said I will meet anyone on here who drinks or smokes (except douchebags who drink and smoke as well. can't have a buzz if i'm going to be pissed off at you)
                          The people I have met from this game have boiled down to meeting up at a bar and having a few pints...smokin' and that's about it, asides from going to a pig roast with a few live bands....that and some tailgating pre-game partying for a few Eagles games yrs back.

There use to be many many players from the PA, NJ and DE areas years ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by 404 Not Found View Post
                            The people I have met from this game have boiled down to meeting up at a bar and having a few pints...smokin' and that's about it, asides from going to a pig roast with a few live bands....that and some tailgating pre-game partying for a few Eagles games yrs back.

There use to be many many players from the PA, NJ and DE areas years ago.
                            honestly thats the only way I can see meeting someone without being awkward.

like fucking going bowling is wrong, but going bowling while stoned/drunk is a-ok!
                            sigpic

Comment

honestly thats the only way I can see meeting someone without being awkward.

like fucking going bowling is wrong, but going bowling while stoned/drunk is a-ok!
                              LOL....I agree. I personally do not bowl anymore, not since I was a teen.

i have no reason to meet anyone just for the sake of meeting...but I would have no prob if visiting somewhere and then emailing someone and saying...hey meet me for a beer here! In fact, next time I am out in Los Angeles/Santa Monica I would probably try and get Dameon Angell to meet me for a beer at the Shack in Santa Monica...or the next time I am doing work for Disney or Universal in Orlando...I will let ya know gran. I am not flying with hooch on me

Comment

• Originally posted by 404 Not Found View Post
                                LOL....I agree. I personally do not bowl anymore, not since I was a teen.

i have no reason to meet anyone just for the sake of meeting...but I would have no prob if visiting somewhere and then emailing someone and saying...hey meet me for a beer here! In fact, next time I am out in Los Angeles/Santa Monica I would probably try and get Dameon Angell to meet me for a beer at the Shack in Santa Monica...or the next time I am doing work for Disney or Universal in Orlando...I will let ya know gran. I am not flying with hooch on me
                                well no one can bring liquids onto planes anymore
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X