Netbanned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Netbanned

Well, looks I've suffered the same fate as dyst did, but im glad im getting away from this fucking game once and for all. I'll do a little list I guess to people who i was close to in TW:

Left_Eye
    Jonathan
    Sat
    Crazy Canockout
    Enable
    Meffy
    Mayo Inc.
    Zxer
    Ruby
    Ease
    and to everyone else that I <3'd

Well time for follow my good friend Paper out of this game. Was good to get to know a lot of people, and now there is one less asshole in TW. Peace
    Last edited by Saline; 04-08-2003, 06:39 PM.
    (RoboHelp)>Erathia is your worst nightmare, he has been twice removed from staff for massive corruption, yet has
    (RoboHelp)>weaseled himself back on each time. If he begins to talk to you RUN, if you cannot run, close SS immediately and hide.

-Saline

forgot me ?

Comment

SALLLLL....

I miss you already
      ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
      Failure teaches success.

Comment

Geez, people I've never heard of always come in here saying good bye...then more people I've never heard of always come in here missing them like they're farking died....wtf?
        Ну вот...

Comment

plus love for zxer and kim :-P
          (RoboHelp)>Erathia is your worst nightmare, he has been twice removed from staff for massive corruption, yet has
          (RoboHelp)>weaseled himself back on each time. If he begins to talk to you RUN, if you cannot run, close SS immediately and hide.

-Saline

Comment

I wonder the same thing Aenima. People come in here with like 10 posts and say they are leaving. Ok, never heard of you but good luck in quitting.
            Choose the Best or Die Like the Rest!

Comment

These are the forums for the zone Trench Wars, the number of posts people have here is irrelevant to anything.
              jee

Comment

?go elim
                ?go baseelim

...sometimes....and you'll know who these ppl are.
                Originally posted by Disliked
                However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
                when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

Originally posted by Blood
                  These are the forums for the zone Trench Wars, the number of posts people have here is irrelevant to anything.
                  Everything is irrelevant.
                  'vet' is the new 'newb'.
                  sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

why'd you get netbanned?
                    Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Originally posted by Mayo Inc.
                      why'd you get netbanned?
                      -Linux

Comment

I got banned for Saline <ER>, and ban evading like 10 times in a row. But I did it on purpose, as my hopeless attempts at quitting this damn game have failed before. So this is the best way. Later fellas.

-Saline

Comment

get banned from the forums too. its the only way to stay 100% away. good luck.
                          Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

wtf? you didnt mention me ...ruby is too ez to be on that list $$$ Good luck in real life sal, without this game. I've tried to quit before but it never works.
                            Phiz> I probably am gay
                            Phiz> I just haven't realized it yet

Comment

good, beat it.
                              ROCKING MY OWN WORLD SINCE PUBERTY.

Comment

Working...
                              X