White Water Rafting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Edify View Post
    This was enforced? What about waterproof digital cameras?
    well none of my friends (or myself) own a waterproof digital camera, and since the disposable ones were like 14 bucks, what's the big deal? We got the pictures, which is what we wanted anyway.
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Hero* View Post
      Cops,
      when exactly are you going? Maybe I'll see you there.
      I'm pretty sure you're talking about the same.
      Actually maybe not..damn. I'm going with OWL I think.
      It's going to be my first time too, lots of my friends have gone..they've always had a blast.
      June 13-15th, College/UNI weekend?
      it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by Cops View Post
        June 13-15th, College/UNI weekend?
        I'm not entirely sure. I'm also pretty sure we'll be on different rivers. Oh well, maybe I'll see you around square1 or sherway ;P
        the price is right, bitch.

Comment

It seems like the only place people go in Ontario for white water rafting is the Ottawa river.
          duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

Originally posted by Hero* View Post
            I'm not entirely sure. I'm also pretty sure we'll be on different rivers. Oh well, maybe I'll see you around square1 or sherway ;P
            sounds good.
            it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

i took a kayaking PE course cuz i need a 1 credit course this semester. We had 3 days to learn in a pool, then we went down the Saluda R. in town (one class IV, a couple II+) but avoided the class IV as it was our first trip on the river. It was a blast, not too extreme, but I still flipped once. Two weeks later we took our final trip to the Tuckaseegee and Nantahala in N.C. Both rivers were high and the rapids were pretty nasty. I think the last one on the Nantahala was up to a IV. I learned that I really suck at kayaking (or at least need more practice) cause i flipped and bailed 3x on each river COLD AS FUCK !!. I pussed out of that last rapid - everyone that tried it on the trip had to bail and fall down the rocks.
              .fffffffff_____
              .fffffff/f.\ f/.ff\
              .ffffff|ff __fffff|
              .fffffff\______/
              .ffffff/ffff.ffffff\
              .fffff|fffff.fffffff|
              .fffff\________/
              .fff/fffffff.ffffffff\
              .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
              .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
              .ff\ffffffffffffffffff/
              .fff\__________/

Comment

Just got back from rafting, overall a good experience. I was scared shitless after we hit the first rapid and our boat flipped over, I swallowed a ton of water and my contacts got fucked up so I couldn't see dick all. A kayak helped me to the side of the river where I coughed up water and got my composure back. After that it was all good, we tore through every rapid and didn't lose a single person from our boat. I also look like a lobster....

Comment

Working...
                X