Letters from Iwo Jima

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Letters from Iwo Jima

great movie, saw it earlier tonight before my roommate and I watched cloverfield for the second time. Well, it was his first time but whatever.

Anyone else seen "Letters from Iwo Jima"? I think it's a powerful counterpart to "Flags of Our Fathers", and actually alot better as well.
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

letters from iwo jima good movie ken watanabe good actor
    Originally posted by Ward
    OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

I have the box, the battle of Iwo Jima. So I watched both in 1 night, I liked both movies. What I liked a lot is that you get to see both sides, instead of always the western side. Good movies.
      Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Working...
      X