Gta IV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eric is God View Post
    I don't think I'll ever have time to be less than 1 year behind gaming trends. Still playing Oblivion the first time through (192 hours and counting, 100 in almost every skill...) and have yet to start Gears of War, which I purchased in January. By the time GTA IV comes out on the PC I'll probably be neck deep in Mass Effect.

Don't waste your precious youth on a social life, play as many games as you can before your spirits are crushed by the real world!

so I just started Oblivion, and I'm getting my ass handed to me by Scamps of all things. Seriously, wtf mate. Wheres my weapon switch with the bound longsword to make me get to level 125 in 2 seconds, I need it, cause I clearly do NO damage.
    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

why would someone hurry and finish the game as soon as possible? game is so much better if u take ur time and just take advantage of the city...and yes LC is way smaller than san andreas, but if ur on foot, there are so many places u can go, because it has so much depth
      Call me Hadoken cus' Im down right FIERCE

Comment

Working...
      X