A trip to the doctor's office

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A trip to the doctor's office

An indian chief walks into a doctors office, and tells the doc: "I have 23 little indians running around my teepee! Have no more room! Have no more money! How can I keep squaw from having more?!" The doc tells him the best solution would be to use a condom, shows him how it works, and sends him on his way.

About 9 months later, the chief walks back into the doc's office: " NO NO NO! Condom not work! 24 papooses tearing up the teepee!" So the doc asks him what happened that night. The chief replies" "LEFT NUT GO *UNH!* RIGHT NUT GO *UNH!* CONDOM GO *POW!*" The doctor tells him that he must have a stronger "flow" than most, gives him a stronger rubber, and again sends him on his way.

Nine more months pass, and the chief is back in the office again: "25! 25 little indians in the teepee! Condom not work!" Once again, the doc asks him what happened, and he again replies: "LEFT NUT GO *UNH!* RIGHT NUT GO *UNH!* CONDOM GO *POW!*" The doctor apologizes, and gives him the strongest, thickest condom he has available, and the indian walks out.

That night, the doctor and his family are just sitting down to dinner, when they hear someone banging on the door. The doc answers, and there stands the chief, hunched over, holding his nuts, and obviously in a lot of pain. "Oh god, 26 already?" To which the chief screams:
    "LEFT NUT GO *UNH!* RIGHT NUT GO *UNH!* CONDOM GO *UNH!* LEFT NUT GO *POW!*" :stuart:

I WANT MY TWO MINUTES BACK!
    TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
    TelCat> hoes get paid :(
    TelCat> i dont

Comment

Originally posted by Bioture View Post
      I WANT MY TWO MINUTES BACK!
      dang, u should've used those two minutes to learn how to read faster. :P

anyways, here you go!
      *reverses time used for reading post # 1*

Comment

someone sure likes stories involving male cojones here. gotcha.

Comment

Working...
        X