Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoTheFandango View Post
    just to let you guys know:

shrooms were good, ate about 2.5 grams worth of stems and small caps.
    some good closed eye visuals. alot of the fun came from the fact that me and a bunch of friends went to this uninhabited island and tripped sack.
    i had an eighth, yeah, alot of closed-eye visuals. it was fucking awesome, i laid out in my back yard and watched the pecan trees become rainbow fractals.

the one thing that i really enjoy is the pattern-effect visuals, LSD is more... free flowing? when i look at my hand on acid, i see waves and movement, but through shroom-o-vision, my skin was like this crazy hexagon pattern.

and the colors! so vivid! i've never seen such beautiful fucking color.

fuck acid, shrooms might be my thing. i've only tried them once before, half an eighth, and it wasn't what it was last night.

plus, it's way more of a goofy drug. LSD is so serious. we were all sitting on my back porch, and my buddy looks over and says, "man... these wind chimes should start a band", and we all just fucking lost it for like 30 minutes. we then kicked back and listened to grateful dead for like 2 hours, topped it off with some california kind bud (orange kush) and benzo's... fucking perfect.

my city doesn't see alot of shrooms. i really, really regret this.

btw: have any of you heard of "schwagfest"? apparently it's some backwoods festival in missouri, where a grateful dead cover band plays for like 3 days are there are shrooms and acid aplenty. my dealer had recently returned from it, which is why i got shrooms... we need to road trip, fellas.
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

-Yoshi
      sigpic
      All good things must come to an end.

Comment

i smoked cloves when i was in high school

they are fucking disgusting

wont stand near anyone thats smoking one
        5:gen> man
        5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

lol we live in the twenty century, quit already

Comment

also reminds me..

a good tip for ppl who get sick or just can't handle the initial upset tummy on shrooms is to take a couple of motion sickness pills (dramamine?) A friend of mine who tripped a lot used to say that they made the visuals better, but I think it just works to keep you calm and not feel like you just ate an eigth of bad shrooms :thumbsup:
            .fffffffff_____
            .fffffff/f.\ f/.ff\
            .ffffff|ff __fffff|
            .fffffff\______/
            .ffffff/ffff.ffffff\
            .fffff|fffff.fffffff|
            .fffff\________/
            .fff/fffffff.ffffffff\
            .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
            .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
            .ff\ffffffffffffffffff/
            .fff\__________/