The Strangers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Strangers

I have no idea why. You sort of knew what was coming everytime....but this movie made me pee my pants, but then again I am a big pussy. Yeah people are gonna be like blah blah rip off of every other horror movie. But this shit was based on true events which made it creepy to me. Can't imagine myself being stuck in the situation the 2 main characters were. I really liked it, anyone else see it on the first day? and what were your thoughts? Movie just gave me the damn creeps, paranoid when I hear a noise. Someone give me a hug
    DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
    DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
    DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
    DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
    DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
    DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
    1:waven> is if im going to prison
    1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

I didnt see the movie , i dont want to see it and i dont care

but i will give you a hug,my love....

Comment

I saw it. It was pretty good. I got freaked out a few times, can't even lie. Only thing that bugged me was that there wasn't a plot at all, and the end leaves a couple questions. Highlight of the move was the people in hoodies popping up out of nowhere in the row in front of us and scaring the living shit out of my girlfriend. Funniest shit ever.
      JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
      the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

I really want to see this movie. I'll tell yall how I feel about it after I see it.
        4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
        4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
        4:Geio> DEEZ?
        4:Geio> LOLOL
        4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
        4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
        4:spirit> LOL
        4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
        4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

Golden brown texture like sun
          Lays me down with my mind she runs
          Throughout the night
          No need to fight
          Never a frown with golden brown

Comment

Originally posted by the_paul View Post
            I saw it. It was pretty good. I got freaked out a few times, can't even lie. Only thing that bugged me was that there wasn't a plot at all, and the end leaves a couple questions. Highlight of the move was the people in hoodies popping up out of nowhere in the row in front of us and scaring the living shit out of my girlfriend. Funniest shit ever.
            lol my gf wanted to leave after the girl was in the kitchen and in the background you see the guy with the mask. She was freakin out during the whole thing. Yeah it wasn't that bad but I agree with you, some parts made me jump for sure. But yeah the ending...hmmm
            DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
            DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
            DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
            DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
            DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
            DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
            1:waven> is if im going to prison
            1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

Originally posted by Emaho View Post
              Golden brown texture like sun
              Lays me down with my mind she runs
              Throughout the night
              No need to fight
              Never a frown with golden brown
              -L
              You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Originally posted by Zerzera View Post
                -L
                Yeah i just realized it didn't say stranglers hehe...

Comment

i kinda want to see this, but i've been put off by new style horror movies like "the hills have eyes". That film wasn't even qualified to be snuff.

It looks to be one of those jump out and scare you movies more than the ones that make you think a lot. Also looks a lot like house of a thousand corpses/devil's rejects but not as funny.
                  .fffffffff_____
                  .fffffff/f.\ f/.ff\
                  .ffffff|ff __fffff|
                  .fffffff\______/
                  .ffffff/ffff.ffffff\
                  .fffff|fffff.fffffff|
                  .fffff\________/
                  .fff/fffffff.ffffffff\
                  .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                  .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                  .ff\ffffffffffffffffff/
                  .fff\__________/

Comment

Originally posted by megaman89 View Post
                    lol my gf wanted to leave after the girl was in the kitchen and in the background you see the guy with the mask. She was freakin out during the whole thing. Yeah it wasn't that bad but I agree with you, some parts made me jump for sure. But yeah the ending...hmmm
                    Was I the only one who didn't notice that guy for like 20 seconds? But yeah, it was good for like a jump out of your seat kind of scary. Plus you don't have to think, which can be either good or bad, depending how you look at it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

I thought that it was a crappy movie to be honest. Ended terribly and the only thing that made it remotely scary was the jumpiness.
                      4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
                      4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
                      4:Geio> DEEZ?
                      4:Geio> LOLOL
                      4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
                      4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
                      4:spirit> LOL
                      4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
                      4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

God awful. Did they even have writers for this? There is ZERO story. ZERO. I'm not exaggerating. It's just two people chilling at a house in the middle of nowhere getting fucked with by 3 strangers wearing masks. Nothing is explained, nothing is developed in the slightest. If you want to watch a half-assed movie that is nothing more than shit popping out at you for an hour and a half, just go re-watch Alien 3.
                        PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

There was this chick sitting beside me and every time she screamed it scared me more than the movie, but i did jump a couple times.

In the opening scen in the car why did they focus on his knuckles on the steering wheel? And then again you see his knuckles when he's sitting on the table then again later when you see his knuckles again when he gets back from the store and his knuckles are fucked up?

Is it just me?
                          There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Agreed Adman. I was wondering if he beat his gf/fiance/whatever. That puzzled me for awhile till I got distracted.

Comment

yeah sero story fucked this shit up.
                              Originally posted by turmio
                              jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                              Originally posted by grand
                              I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Working...
                              X