Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dnc

is making a fool of itself on CNN right now

any one else watching this car wreck? im loving it!

GO MCCAIN!
    (RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by Left_Eye:
    (RoboHelp)>TW Staff are looking for players who play regulary and are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and who
    (RoboHelp)>show a desire to improving the zone. If you are interested in joining TW Staff, e-mail
    (RoboHelp)>TWStaff@gmail.com
    (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :Left_Eye:<Message>.

The Democratic Party is having difficulty following its own rules that they came up with and all agreed to. Not exactly sending a good message.
    USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Originally posted by D1st0rt View Post
      The Democratic Party is having difficulty following its own rules that they came up with and all agreed to. Not exactly sending a good message.
      Yea they are pretty smart, they spend a year bashing eachother then expect us to choose them into office. When they themselves dont like each other.
      Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
      2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
      2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

People I want shot:
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DesyhrRYtB0&e

If Clinton is going to force her way to the convention and sell off 90% of her Administration to get elected I think it will be a blow to the party and democracy in the US. She can't win without a lot of special interest at this point and the reversal on Florida and Michigan is nothing more than pure entertainment at this point.

I'm not saying Obama wouldn't do it if he were in her place but I have the feeling it wouldn't be produced, packaged and sold in the same format she's going with. You guys don't and the world doesn't need another US president who thinks of all of us as three year olds.
        Last edited by Kolar; 05-31-2008, 07:18 PM.

Comment

I don't have much against McCain, execpt that he's a republican. The democrats can bash each other to death, that's politics and I'll except it. As long as they don't start calling each other republicans, i'll be ok with it in the end.
          .fffffffff_____
          .fffffff/f.\ f/.ff\
          .ffffff|ff __fffff|
          .fffffff\______/
          .ffffff/ffff.ffffff\
          .fffff|fffff.fffffff|
          .fffff\________/
          .fff/fffffff.ffffffff\
          .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
          .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
          .ff\ffffffffffffffffff/
          .fff\__________/

Comment

McCain bothers me in noting he can't remember what he promisses from one day to the next or one year to the next.

http://www.youtube.com/v/GEtZlR3zp4c&hl=en

As for the DNC, they are a mismanaged group of idiots after watching them the other day. They had the nerve to come to my door and ask for a minimal contribution of $100 to the DNC.

Not that I like the GOP either. I can't stand either party and the people who run them.
            May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

GOP is making a fool of itself on the world stage for the past eight years

any one else watching this car wreck? im loving it!

GO BUSH!
              Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

and yet the Democrats are doing everything they can to prevent themselves from capitalizing on what should be an easy slam dunk victory
                USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

and yet the Democrats are doing everything they can to prevent themselves from capitalizing on what should be an easy slam dunk victory
                  It's ok I've already reconciled myself to bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb Iran- just need to start filling out some student visas...
                  Originally posted by Ward
                  OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Fantastic:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBGyu...eature=related
                    5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                    5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                    5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

We just need to have 3 parties and cycle in 3 completely new ones every 16-20 years. I figure that's about how long it would now take for a party to be completely corrupted by lobbying whores (Big Pharma has 2 lobbyists for each congressman and that's just one pharmaceutical company). Both of these parties are extremely too corrupt and I'm sick of living in a 2-party empire.
                      (ZaBuZa)>sigh.. i been playing this game since i was 8... i am more mature then ull ever be...

Comment

whats even worst is in some states if you vote in the primaries for 2 of the main parties you cant vote for an independent party at time of election. (saw this on Colbert Report w/ Ralph Nadar)
                        Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
                        2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
                        2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

Working...
                        X