short joke thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• short joke thread

My 4-H project henhouse has Tiger tracks, 47 dead hens and “Chickens taste GRRRRREAT!” spraypainted on the wall.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

top 5 college 911 calls

5> “Umm, when you get here, you’ll see he also must have accidentally stuck his face into some open black magic markers.”

4> “I didn’t think he’d actually *try* drinking 10 liters in 2 hours to break my made-up record.”

3> “Dude, I will send you a half pound of Extra Kind if you can send the Fire Department and the Ambulance but not the Fuzz.”

2> “How many marshmallows can the human rectum safely take?”

1> “Why, yes, our police department will rush someone over immediately to help you relieve your life threatening case of the ‘munchies,’ and he’ll even bring his dog, Sniffy.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Top 8 Signs Your
    Puppet Has Its Own Agenda

8> Caught him on eBay searching for a Hannibal Lechter doll.

7> Even though his lips don’t move, you find yourself emitting lecherous come-ons to Miss Piggy.

6> Insists on his own sidekick. Preferably a ragingly horny Raggedy Ann.

5> Senor Wences’ hand has been staring bug-eyed at that bulge in your pants all day.

4> You wake up one morning to find a ketchup-soaked chicken finger lying in your bed.

3> Arranges strings around his neck so that he partially chokes while wanking.

2> He’s hidden the “Veto” stamp.

1> Insists everyone sticks their hand up his ass even though he’s a marionette.

many more mediocre jokes found at www.topfive.com
    .fffffffff_____
    .fffffff/f.\ f/.ff\
    .ffffff|ff __fffff|
    .fffffff\______/
    .ffffff/ffff.ffffff\
    .fffff|fffff.fffffff|
    .fffff\________/
    .fff/fffffff.ffffffff\
    .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
    .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
    .ff\ffffffffffffffffff/
    .fff\__________/

Your posting.

Comment

What did the buffalo say to his son when he went to collage?
      Biiiiiiiisonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

Comment

Originally posted by Emaho View Post
        Biiiiiiiisonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!
        hahaha

Comment

Working...
        X