I want you to see from behind those empty walls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want you to see from behind those empty walls

If you would just allow yourself to watch this movie and do the research for yourself. You'll fall upon an epiphany.

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

Please take the time to free your mind.

Mutt
    If someone tells you to "close your eyes and open your mouth, your in for a big suprise." It's probably me trying to have sex with your mouth.

Already a good thread on this, nice try though, you're behind a year or two.

Good movie though, informative.

Comment

no matter how old theres still plenty of ppl that havent seen this doc. yet
      If someone tells you to "close your eyes and open your mouth, your in for a big suprise." It's probably me trying to have sex with your mouth.

Comment

Don't feel like going to any effort. Summarize?
        JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
        the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

The summary is this: a lot of really fucking stupid people believe a lot of really fucking stupid nonsense.

I do like that Serj Tankian song though. Not a fan of System of a Down at all, just that one song really.
          Originally posted by Ward
          OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Looking it up it's basically a graphical summary of all the youtube movies tone posted on this forum with some stuff about jezus tossed in for good measure.
            "... I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep." -R. Frost

Comment

Working...
            X