The Cannabis talk thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Cannabis talk thread.

Ok, I'm posting this in UC because I want to limit the mandatory negative comments that is drawn to threads like these. There are many of us who smoke and everyone who smokes like to talk about it (hi Money!).

Here we post pictures of delicious buds, and talk about anything related to it.

I'll start by posting some of the best bud shots I've seen.

Bubbleberry

Northern Lights

Purple Haze

I'm more attracted to the classic strains like Northern Lights and Purple Haze. I wouldn't mind any crossover stuff either just to have said that. Sadly, the only way I could get my hands on some of this would be a trip to Amsterdam. I'm still considering to go.
    Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

You can also order seeds from www.sensiseeds.com

Comment

I probably will if I find a place where I can grow 3-4 plants at home. I'm very picky though, so it isn't lightly that I'll find a place that is good enough to keep Uncle Police away.

For some reason Norway uses alot of manpower to bring down growing.

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

It's easy if you don't live in the city ofc. Then you can just do it in the basement or in a closet.
        I wonder why I don't get that feeling at all Noah. No one seems to give a shit about it here.
        But this is Sandefjord, the town where they give you a $1800 ticket (yeah, 1800 armerican dollars) for pissing in public. On a friday night, in a bush next to a playground. It was even a civil cop car.

Comment

Yeah, everyone does except the bluepigs.

Comment

Darn, that purple haze thing actually looks nice as a plant as well. Wish I'd bought seeds of those for windowsill growing =(
            "... I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep." -R. Frost

Comment

man i get bored and just scroll through hundreds of pics like these on high times and other websites

it just makes me wish i could afford to pay $75 an 1/8th for stuff like this when it comes through
              .fffffffff_____
              .fffffff/f.\ f/.ff\
              .ffffff|ff __fffff|
              .fffffff\______/
              .ffffff/ffff.ffffff\
              .fffff|fffff.fffffff|
              .fffff\________/
              .fff/fffffff.ffffffff\
              .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
              .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
              .ff\ffffffffffffffffff/
              .fff\__________/

Comment

Growing weed can be fun and very rewarding, also teaches you about nature n shit. Is not difficult to grow crazy buds... and keep them hidden, all you need is some basic home supplies and a connection to the net... or decent grow guide.

White WIdow X Sour Diesel

sigpic

Comment

You do have to have basic ventilation requirements to be able to handle the smell. You also need to be isolated enough so that the smell that does escape won't hit people walking by. If you don't have these things it's only a question of luck and/or matter of time before the wrong person walks past your house.

Being able to just growing some plants out of some pots isn't a problem to anyone, especially since the Cannabis plants is closely related to Tomato plants in terms of growing conditions.

Comment

Originally posted by Noah View Post
                    Being able to just growing some plants out of some pots isn't a problem to anyone, especially since the Cannabis plants is closely related to Tomato plants in terms of growing conditions.
                    i.e., plant in a tomato field, and if the authorities question you, tell them it's a fricking tomato and that you've been farming them since he was a little boy. This may only work for idiot cops, but that's what i've experienced most.
                    .fffffffff_____
                    .fffffff/f.\ f/.ff\
                    .ffffff|ff __fffff|
                    .fffffff\______/
                    .ffffff/ffff.ffffff\
                    .fffff|fffff.fffffff|
                    .fffff\________/
                    .fff/fffffff.ffffffff\
                    .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                    .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                    .ff\ffffffffffffffffff/
                    .fff\__________/

Comment

That would be an idea if it was possible to grow outside in Norway, I can't think of a single summer being hot and stable enough to support anything.

We're further north than New York, and this is a coastal country.

Comment

a few i keep pics of

.fffffffff_____
                        .fffffff/f.\ f/.ff\
                        .ffffff|ff __fffff|
                        .fffffff\______/
                        .ffffff/ffff.ffffff\
                        .fffff|fffff.fffffff|
                        .fffff\________/
                        .fff/fffffff.ffffffff\
                        .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                        .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                        .ff\ffffffffffffffffff/
                        .fff\__________/

Comment

the glass pieces i could find around the house. The flash makes them look a bit funny, but without it's too dark to see.

This is my "hooka". I made it from some stolen lab equipment, latex hoses, female pieces, rubber stopper and a bowl.

This is my prize possession, a side car bubbler i got in Asheville. The colors look awesome in sunlight, too bad the don't really show otherwise

.fffffffff_____
                          .fffffff/f.\ f/.ff\
                          .ffffff|ff __fffff|
                          .fffffff\______/
                          .ffffff/ffff.ffffff\
                          .fffff|fffff.fffffff|
                          .fffff\________/
                          .fff/fffffff.ffffffff\
                          .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                          .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                          .ff\ffffffffffffffffff/
                          .fff\__________/