Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Letterman Aliens (Disinfo??)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOyotMNcsK0

i just knew that aliens had SOMETHING to do with oil!
    (RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by Left_Eye:
    (RoboHelp)>TW Staff are looking for players who play regulary and are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and who
    (RoboHelp)>show a desire to improving the zone. If you are interested in joining TW Staff, e-mail
    (RoboHelp)>TWStaff@gmail.com
    (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :Left_Eye:<Message>.

Comment

Fuck me

Tone you need to get medical attention like those other guys that you seem to believe this pile of absoloute crap. I'm not ruling out that there are no other types of life forms but seriously.

How do you live life omg.
      Making your mark on the world is hard. If it were easy, everybody would do it. But it's not. It takes patience, it takes commitment, and it comes with plenty of failure along the way. The real test is not whether you avoid this failure, because you won't. it's whether you let it harden or shame you into inaction, or whether you learn from it; whether you choose to persevere.:fear:

Comment

Originally posted by Heroin Bob View Post
        i just knew that aliens had SOMETHING to do with oil!
        they do because if people know aliens were here, the government wouldnt be able to suppress free energy and continue their oil scam

Originally posted by laureth View Post
        Fuck me

Tone you need to get medical attention like those other guys that you seem to believe this pile of absoloute crap. I'm not ruling out that there are no other types of life forms but seriously.

How do you live life omg.
        you need to research more.

Comment

Originally posted by Tone View Post
          they do because if people know aliens were here, the government wouldnt be able to suppress free energy and continue their oil scam

you need to research more.

rofl rofl rofl
          Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
          2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
          2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

Originally posted by laureth View Post
            Hi tone

Paranoid personality disorder is characterized by a distrust of others and a constant suspicion that people around you have sinister motives. People with this disorder tend to have excessive trust in their own knowledge and abilities and usually avoid close relationships with others. They search for hidden meanings in everything and read hostile intentions into the actions of others. They are quick to challenge the loyalties of friends and loved ones and often appear cold and distant to others. They usually shift blame to others and tend to carry long grudges.
            1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
            3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
            3:Best> see it coming
            3:Best> sad

Comment

Originally posted by Reaver View Post
              Hi tone

Paranoid personality disorder is characterized by a distrust of others and a constant suspicion that people around you have sinister motives. People with this disorder tend to have excessive trust in their own knowledge and abilities and usually avoid close relationships with others. They search for hidden meanings in everything and read hostile intentions into the actions of others. They are quick to challenge the loyalties of friends and loved ones and often appear cold and distant to others. They usually shift blame to others and tend to carry long grudges.
              You need to shut down your lying DSM Manual COINTELPRO Psychological Operation and research more

its time for GALACTIC FREEDOM DAY

http://www.galacticfreedomday.com/

http://disclosureproject.org/

Comment

How does it feel to know that you perfectly match paranoid personality disorder?

On the bright side I'm sure every day is exciting for you, hell it's probably funner than the mundane reality
                1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
                3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
                3:Best> see it coming
                3:Best> sad

Comment

Working...
                X