No announcement yet.

yet another car that runs on water, NOT GAS - Mainstream News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd like to see what this "energy generator" that can magically extract hydrogen from water without any external input is.
    USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
    ---A few minutes later---
    9:cool koen> you scorereseted
    9:Kim> UM
    9:Kim> i didn't
    9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
    9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
    9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
    9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Originally posted by Ewan View Post
      I'd like to see what this "energy generator" that can magically extract hydrogen from water without any external input is.
      if i had to guess, i'd say it has a mega battery in it to split the water apart. costly and bad for disposal i'd imagine as well
      .fffffffff_____
      .fffffff/f.\ f/.ff\
      .ffffff|ff __fffff|
      .fffffff\______/
      .ffffff/ffff.ffffff\
      .fffff|fffff.fffffff|
      .fffff\________/
      .fff/fffffff.ffffffff\
      .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
      .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
      .ff\ffffffffffffffffff/
      .fff\__________/

Comment

YOU STUPID BRAINWASHED DRONES programmed to think its not feasible. there is also free zero point energy where you get unlimited energy from nothing. research it. there is a vast conspiracy to cover it all up and has been starting 100 years ago

http://www.zpenergy.com/
        http://www.theorionproject.org/

THATS IT, IM LEAVING THE FORUM UNTIL MORE TRUTH COMES OUT

Comment

then why is that green light still lit up under your name?
          .fffffffff_____
          .fffffff/f.\ f/.ff\
          .ffffff|ff __fffff|
          .fffffff\______/
          .ffffff/ffff.ffffff\
          .fffff|fffff.fffffff|
          .fffff\________/
          .fff/fffffff.ffffffff\
          .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
          .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
          .ff\ffffffffffffffffff/
          .fff\__________/

Comment

we must have more truth come out so i do not keep yelling on the board, i dont have the energy to post evidence like i did in 2005, i just yell and leave.

Comment

Originally posted by Tone View Post
              YOU STUPID BRAINWASHED DRONES programmed to think its not feasible. there is also free zero point energy where you get unlimited energy from nothing. research it. there is a vast conspiracy to cover it all up and has been starting 100 years ago

MOAR TRUTH OR MORE TRUTH?

:yawn:

Comment

we must have more truth come out so i do not keep yelling on the board, i dont have the energy to post evidence like i did in 2005, i just yell and leave.
                Just pour some water in.. its feasible man.
                Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Wow, you believe all physicists are into the conspiracy as well? Amazing.
                  I would seriously seek professional help for this conspiracy delusion you seem to have. (Or just get anxiolytics yourself as you probably wouldn't trust pharmacists/ psychiatrists).

Edit: Lol, I actually checked the sites you posted and ended up with an article about how there is a "new" isomer of water called HHO instead of H2O which can be produced in "much higher yields than Hydrogen gas" from water. If you are actually into this I might be willing to share with you some articles that debunk the article that claimed HHO exists. They seemed pretty solid as opposed to the pseudoscientific claim.
                  Edit 2: Holy smokes, someone else made stable hydrogen radicals using pulsed charges from a battery, and claimed they have to be used straight away as they are 4x as reactive as hydrogen itself and will revert to hydrogen "after a while". When I was 12 I thought of machines doing these things and made whole stories about the construction of such too! Ahh, the nostalgia... Made my evening.
                  Last edited by Singularity; 06-16-2008, 08:08 PM.
                  "... I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep." -R. Frost

Comment

This amount of energy required to extract H from H20 using current processes is greater than the energy able to be harvested from the resulting H.

FAIL
                    -Dave

Comment

Having a strong knowledge of chemistry and thermodynamics (sciences) makes me brainwashed?
                      5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                      5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                      5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Originally posted by Bioture View Post
                        "water is not a fuel"

let's all say it!

It takes in water, then it has water vapor as an exhaust... something doesn't add up here.
                        how do you think nuclear reactors work then?
                        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                          how do you think nuclear reactors work then?
                          By using thermal energy from nuclear decay to heat water to steam which in turn drives a turbine. The uranium (or whatever actinide you want to use) is the energy source and is used up. The water is just an energy transfer agent and is not used up.

Unless you meant nuclear fusion, in which case hydrogen is used up to produce heavier atoms such as helium, carbon etc. Keyword is again: used up.
                          "... I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep." -R. Frost

Comment

Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
                            i want a car that runs on love
                            lol
                            Currently listening to:
                            Valient Thorr - Immortalizer
                            Dead to Me - Little Brother
                            Tim Barry - Manchester
                            Lemuria - Get Better
                            Alkaline Trio - Agony and Irony

Comment

Originally posted by Fit of Rage View Post
                              Having a strong knowledge of chemistry and thermodynamics (sciences) makes me brainwashed?
                              YEs NOW OFF MY FORUM YOU BRAIN WASHED HIPPIE DRONE!!!

:wub:

Comment

Working...
                              X