telecom immunity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TagMor View Post
    Military "people" are broken down into mindless subordinates. Their opinions are void.
    No.
    Originally posted by Ward
    OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Originally posted by Vykromond View Post
      No.
      Yes.
      sigpic

Comment

You're seriously being fucking dense if you think that generalization is anywhere near accurate. How many "military 'people'" do you know, really?
        Originally posted by Ward
        OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Originally posted by Vykromond View Post
          You're seriously being fucking dense if you think that generalization is anywhere near accurate. How many "military 'people'" do you know, really?
          Not alot.. but judging by your sensitivity to the issue, i would guess you do know and care for someone in the military, and are confusing your emotions with the fact that he/she has most likely been psychologically effected by military training.
          The supression of teh individual is a fundamental element of any basic military training regime, and especially significant in regards to political opinions.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TagMor View Post
            Not alot.. but judging by your sensitivity to the issue, i would guess you do know and care for someone in the military, and are confusing your emotions with the fact that he/she has most likely been psychologically effected by military training.
            The supression of teh individual is a fundamental element of any basic military training regime, and especially significant in regards to political opinions.
            im pretty sure that ive been through bmt and im pretty sure that anyone on this game knows im the same person i was before and after. the only thing bmt beats into you is a sense of duty and pride (which i was not lacking beforehand anyway). It also teaches you about professionalism. Theres no suppression going on there. The only brainwashing is about customs and courtesies
            I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
            I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

Originally posted by Izor View Post
              im pretty sure that ive been through bmt
              ??? You dont remember? Now that is supression of the individual :P

The great thing about this kind of training is that it doesnt always last. The human spirit can retaliate and overcome.. often with grand displays of personal freedom. For example - motorcycle club culture.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Izor View Post
                a sense of duty and pride (which i was not lacking beforehand anyway).
                Cough, submission is a virtue we libs sadly lack.
                You ate some priest porridge

Comment

rofl you kids are crazy
                  I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
                  I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

This thread is a fucking shitshow. How is it possible to combine so many skewed and fucked up beliefs into one thread? I even find myself siding with Izor, for once (certainly not about the retroactive legal immunity though).

Comment

Working...
                    X