Problem with my comp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with my comp

So yeah, long story short I don't know the password to login to my lap top. I have windows vista and I can't figure it out. So I decide to throw in my Vista disc thinking its going to auto reinstall Vista or whatever but it just goes back to the password screen.

The reason I'm in this predicament is because my dumbass girl friend decided to put a password and forgot it completely. Do i have to reformat my hard drive and reinstall vista or something? If so how exactly do i reformat?

http://home.eunet.no/pnordahl/ntpasswd/

Dumbasses at work always come in with computers we have to crack this tool is always useful. Just make sure first that the disk isnt flagged, otherwise mounting will fail and the computer wont boot up. If you are too newb for this cd erd commander has a much more 'user friendly' interface, although its a much larger download.
    I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
    I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

Thanks for the fix I appreciate it. Although on the first go I didn't get it to work. I'll play around with it more. I thought it would work if i changed the boot sequence to my cd drive but that isn't working. Hmm, dont know what I will do.

edit: if this doesnt work, could someone tell me what else I can do to get back into my computer? I'm the admin of course and its the only name to login to. Its crazy I'm actually locked out of my own computer like this.

edit2: nevermind got it to work. Thanks again, Izor.
      Last edited by Cleve-YB; 06-24-2008, 09:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X