Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

reasons to hate soupero

http://forums.trenchwars.org/search.php?searchid=736465
    Last edited by Pearl Jam; 06-29-2008, 12:09 PM.
    PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Sorry, no matches. Please try some different terms.
      USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

This thread has so much truth in it
        JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
        the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl Jam View Post
          Yes. Ever think that maybe you're too old be using an online game forum? Yeah? Me too.
          Yeah. There are some pretty big distinctions though I guess.

Comment

Who the fuck cares how old you are? If you enjoy something then don't stop doing it. I'd be lucky to be playing video games when I'm 30,40, and so on. Hopefully my life doesn't involve me having no outlets of enjoyment and freedom.

edit: just as long as those old people stay the fuck off facebook, creepy.
            it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Employee: "Help, Boss just friended me on facebook."

Comment

i had to laugh when last year the campus cops busted a multi-frat party off campus because of facebook. Like 300+ kids got tickets. really just reason #14 i don't use facebook. (reason #1, incidently, is that I'm not cool enough)
                .fffffffff_____
                .fffffff/f.\ f/.ff\
                .ffffff|ff __fffff|
                .fffffff\______/
                .ffffff/ffff.ffffff\
                .fffff|fffff.fffffff|
                .fffff\________/
                .fff/fffffff.ffffffff\
                .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                .ff\ffffffffffffffffff/
                .fff\__________/

Comment

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2207688285
                  NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

even when i set my privacy settings that only my friends can see my profile other people are some how still able to see my profile.
                    it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

• Originally posted by Cops View Post
                      even when i set my privacy settings that only my friends can see my profile other people are some how still able to see my profile.
                      my theory on this is, if you and a person have alot of friends in common, then facebook will let you see their profile. i haven't checked that theory in quite awhile, though.
                      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

• Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
                        my theory on this is, if you and a person have alot of friends in common, then facebook will let you see their profile. i haven't checked that theory in quite awhile, though.
                        it's my girlfriend's fake account, it has 0 friends and no relation to me or my network. I customized my account so no one on my networks can see my profile, strictly friends only.

Comment

Working...
                        X