Journey To The Center Of The Earth 3D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Journey To The Center Of The Earth 3D

Good movie, it had some nice backgrounds and visual effects. Had something for everyone. Action, plot, comedy, adventure. Good for all ages.
    Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
    2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
    2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

if it's good for all ages, it didn't have something for everybody!
    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Why the fuck would you make a thread for this film? It was an OK at most family film, and the fact that it's a family film speaks for itself.

Honestly, what an idiotic choice of a movie for a movie thread, I'm extraordinarily curious as to what possessed you to make this.

Comment

i saw a movie, it was good. Definately something you could take anyone too. Lol and since there wasnt one already up I posted this.
        Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
        2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
        2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

Definately something you can take anyone too.

Comment

Why is ThiX (let me repeat that, ThiX) talking so much trash lately?

We are talking about ThiX here.
            Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Working...
            X