NYC, holla?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NYC, holla?

Ok so i will be in NYC the 16th-19th for some Columbia University Engineering thing, i'll be on campus most of the time. But, not at all the time....., anybody live in or near NYC that wants to meet up? I know Freeze is bringin the booze...
    4:BigKing> xD
    4:Best> i'm leaving chat
    4:BigKing> what did i do???
    4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
    4:BigKing> ???? why though
    4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that

YALE or PRINCETON

Comment

... but Columbia has a better engineering program.

Comment

hip-hip-hooray for hip-hip-hypocracy
        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
          hip-hip-hooray for hip-hip-hypocracy
          am i missing something here?

I don't remember mentioning that I am going to NYC to look for "ss pals".

Comment

Except for the fact that you posted on the Trench Wars forums asking if anyone who plays Trench Wars (that's usually why they visit the Trench Wars forums) wants to meet up and chill with you because you'll have something in common: you both play Trench Wars.

The perfect score for you, of course, would to be for you to meet someone who plays Trench Wars, is an aspiring ivy leaguer AND just so happens to be French. Win-win-win situation. The trifecta. Best of luck.
            PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl Jam View Post
              Except for the fact that you posted on the Trench Wars forums asking if anyone who plays Trench Wars (that's usually why they visit the Trench Wars forums) wants to meet up and chill with you because you'll have something in common: you both play Trench Wars.

The perfect score for you, of course, would to be for you to meet someone who plays Trench Wars, is an aspiring ivy leaguer AND just so happens to be French. Win-win-win situation. The trifecta. Best of luck.
              so apparently it is weird to ask if there are any TW'ers in the NYC area who want to meet up? How does that work? People on Jeromes thread were begging him to "stop-by" a city that wasn't even within 500 miles of where he was going. Haha look pj, all i said was that I will be in NYC for 3 days, me and ice storm are already meeting up, and who wants to join up.

Where in my post does it say anything about me specifically going to NYC to meet up with TW'ers. I'm not even paying a cent to get to Columbia, they are flying me to and from. Congrats on sucking jeromes dick on one thread and then indirectly bashing him the other.

Comment

the point is you attacked his thread, which is the same thing (the point of the thread that is) you are doing in this one.
                sigpic
                All good things must come to an end.

Comment

we're gonna rape the shit out of you
                  it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

paradise AND Ice Storm?

Sign me the fuck up!!!
                    Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

you guys bring da beers i'll bring da sedatives.
                      Originally posted by turmio
                      jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                      Originally posted by grand
                      I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

someone bring the sledgehammer
                        Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                        You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                        There wont be another election for president.
                        Obama is the Omega President.
                        http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

xog is in nyc, im sure he can show u a good time

Comment

Originally posted by paradise! View Post
                            so apparently it is weird to ask if there are any TW'ers in the NYC area who want to meet up? How does that work? People on Jeromes thread were begging him to "stop-by" a city that wasn't even within 500 miles of where he was going. Haha look pj, all i said was that I will be in NYC for 3 days, me and ice storm are already meeting up, and who wants to join up.

Where in my post does it say anything about me specifically going to NYC to meet up with TW'ers. I'm not even paying a cent to get to Columbia, they are flying me to and from. Congrats on sucking jeromes dick on one thread and then indirectly bashing him the other.
                            I'm not bashing anybody, just bringing to light your hypocrisy. Don't worry though, they'll teach you about that at Columbia.

I've met some people from TW also, I wouldn't suggest it though - I still get squeamish at the sight of Crisco, Dry Cherry Wine and any establishment with the word "Deadwood" in the name.
                            PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

update to all TW'ers: jerome will be there.

cue the hysteria, the pants shitting, jeen buying a road map to find nyc, capital knockers debating whether or not to move to new york forever, and conc deciding whether or not to move his mission controls at his "command center" to new york city.

update: shut the fuck up money i hate you.

Comment

Working...
                              X