Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which characters did you use to beat the FF games starting with FF7?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which characters did you use to beat the FF games starting with FF7?

I always find this question interesting, cause out of all the FFs, I think FF8 and FF10 final 3 characters for every person was very similar

Just list the characters you used to beat the game and why did you choose them.

Here's my list:

FF7
    I beat the game with Cloud Yuffie and Red XIII

Cloud - is standard
    Yuffie - I just really liked her weapon and her limit breaks looked so cool especially Doom of The Living it's like a mini version of Omnislash
    Red XIII - I used him cause he looked so cool and quite strong

FF8
    I think majority of the people played this game probably ended up beating the game with Squall, Rinoa and Zell

Squall - main character.. so standard
    Rinoa - sorta like the second main character so i stuck with her since her Shooting Star limit breaking was quite cool, riding her dog and just bullet the crap of the ppl
    Zell - i guess his melee combating style was pretty cool and his limit break combination was fun

FF9
    Zidane - main character
    Garnet - my white magic user
    Steiner - for power hitting
    Eiko - for summoning

yes i felt bad not using Vivi, but I think those 4 were the best

FF10
    I think majority of the people used the same three characters to beat the game, Tidus, Yuna and Auron

Tidus - main character
    Yuna- summons
    Auron - ownage sword skills!
    Last edited by Nimrook; 09-21-2008, 02:39 AM.
    9 TWL Titles - 5 TWLJ 3 TWLD 1 TWLB

4:Akuun> Did Neth tell u about his Sims game?
    4:Nimrook> No?
    4:Nethila> omfg.. i have babies with your girl in Sims!
    4:Nimrook> ooo.. well i understand Neth, it's not your fault that u cannot make real ones.. cause u were born like that.. i guess u will have to make babies in your Sims game
    4:Akuun> ROFL
    4:Akuun> Hahahahahaha
    4:Thundermare> Neth = owned
    4:Nimrook> lol

3:Zell> popped boners a couple of times, couldnt aim at the cue ball

I think the real question is "Who gives a flying fuck"

lol nah jk, mine was probably somethin like:

ff7: cloud, cid, vincent
    ff8: squall, rhinoa, zell
    ff9: didn't finish
    ff10: tidus, yuna, auron
    http://www.soundcloud.com/eklecticism

1:dald> whos lebron
    1:dald> what squad he on

Comment

FF7 = Cloud, Tifa, Cid
      FF8 = Squall, Selphie, Rinoa (does it even matter anyways? Lionheart kills everything)
      FF9 = DNF
      FFX = Tidus, Auron, Rikku
      ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
      Failure teaches success.
      . â–²
      ▲ ▲

Comment

FF7: Cloud, Red XIII, Cid
        FF8: Squall, Rinoa, Lulu
        DELETED

Comment

FF7: Cloud, Barret, Tifa
          FF8: Squall, Selphie, Zell
          FF9: Zidane, Steiner, Eiko, Garnet
          Regency> not in for dd lol
          Regency> would rather eat some cock ;<

Comment

I only played FF3 (snes), FF7 and FF8 all the way through. And I barely remember names, so here goes.

FF7: Cloud, Barrow (the black dude with the gun), and..uhh..I think her name was Teefa? Tifa? I don't know.

FF8: My main damage dealer, believe it or not, was Irvine (I think that was his name...the cowboy dude). I forgot what it was called, but it was where he used some super shotgun-blast thing over and over in one turn.

Can you tell I'm old?
            PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl Jam View Post
              FF8: My main damage dealer, believe it or not, was Irvine (I think that was his name...the cowboy dude). I forgot what it was called, but it was where he used some super shotgun-blast thing over and over in one turn.
              That'd be Pulse Ammo and it definitely is effective.
              Regency> not in for dd lol
              Regency> would rather eat some cock ;<

Comment

FF3 is the worst example of 'who did you use' as you could beat that game easily with anybody.

Anyways, off the top of my head, by FF9 team was Zidane, Garnet, The chick who could jump and the dude with the red dredlocks. I forget the names.

FFX was all about Tidus, Yuna and Auron. When I went through it a second time I used Kimhari Tidus and whoever the hell else, as I made Kimhari a beast.

FFXII was all about the main dude, whatever his name is, Penelo and Basch. I'd use Balthier instead of Penelo at some points though. Penelo is uber overpowered mage. Again, you could have really used anybody.
                The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

I only played FFT. And sinceyou play with like 5 characters.... My main powerhouse was Orlandu, however. Followed by Ramza.
                  sigpic

1:Shaun> if my girlfriend had a dick
                  1:Shaun> mmmm

Comment

7: Cloud, Nanaki (his real name ofc), vincent
                    (Did anyone beat all weapons?)
                    8: Can't remember, completed it years ago although i didn't like it as much as 7+9 (both which i have currently on my pc, ff7 pc version, ff9 cd images with epsxe emulator)
                    9: Zidane, Garnet, Vivi, Freya

Comment

From this thread and the RPG thread, I'm surprised to see so many TW player names originate from these games. Never knew where they got their names til now!

Comment

ff7: cloud, barret and yufi

I dont remember who I used to beat FF9 but I think zidane and garnet for sure and then 2 others dunno
                        help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Working...
                        X