No announcement yet.

Where In The World Is Osama Bin Laden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I eat there probably 2 times a week, sometimes more. It has has zero effect on my weight. Lack of exercise and drinking alcohol make you gain weight a billion times faster than eating McDonald's 2-3 times a week. Maybe not so much if you eat it 3x a day for 31 days, but then again, eating potatoes or any other innocuous food to excess would do it too. My cholesterol really good too, considering the genetic disposition I'm in. Although i was initially worried it would be horrible from eating fast food, I'm still kinda surprised it was normal.

I think it has to do with the fact that it's cheap as fuck, so people eat a lot of food there, and eat a lot of it. Also, I try to do things like not eat the greasiest burger there (or at least wipe the grease off with a napkin ) I also don't' feel the need to eat every last fry or lick the salt off my fingers either. It may not be health food, but you can eat it and be healthy. And for two dollars, it's a damn good price for food.
    .fffffffff_____
    .fffffff/f.\ f/.ff\
    .ffffff|ff __fffff|
    .fffffff\______/
    .ffffff/ffff.ffffff\
    .fffff|fffff.fffffff|
    .fffff\________/
    .fff/fffffff.ffffffff\
    .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
    .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
    .ff\ffffffffffffffffff/
    .fff\__________/

Comment

who the fuck would eat that shit two times week
      it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

so what do you eat 5x a week on a 30 min break? you pack your lunch everyday?

i eat it 2x a week b/c it's the closest, cheapest food. i also walk to subway 2x a week too. i also don't eat the same shit each time i go. i know it's not fancy cuisine, but it's really not that worse than most other fast food.
        .fffffffff_____
        .fffffff/f.\ f/.ff\
        .ffffff|ff __fffff|
        .fffffff\______/
        .ffffff/ffff.ffffff\
        .fffff|fffff.fffffff|
        .fffff\________/
        .fff/fffffff.ffffffff\
        .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
        .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
        .ff\ffffffffffffffffff/
        .fff\__________/

Comment

Originally posted by DankNuggets View Post
          it's really not that worse than most other fast food.
          Unless you get a salad every other time you go then I'm not buying it, and you shouldn't be selling it.
          it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

i do not eat fast food, smoke cigs or drink caffein

im such a shitty american
            (RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by Left_Eye:
            (RoboHelp)>TW Staff are looking for players who play regulary and are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and who
            (RoboHelp)>show a desire to improving the zone. If you are interested in joining TW Staff, e-mail
            (RoboHelp)>TWStaff@gmail.com
            (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :Left_Eye:<Message>.

Comment

nvm.
              Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
                nvm.
                good call, it's about time to get out of this thread

pz

Comment

Originally posted by Sufficient View Post
                  The movie sucked and the ending was a copout.
                  I agree with the copout part. The movie isn't as entertaining as "supersize me." Not by a long shot.
                  TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                  TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                  TelCat> i dont

Comment

Originally posted by Heroin Bob View Post
                    i do not eat fast food, smoke cigs or drink caffein

im such a shitty american
                    sounds mormon too me
                    8:Lrim> you guys take this game too seriously

Comment

Working...
                    X