the office season five

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the office season five

what did you guys think of the premiere? i was largely impressed with it. not only did i think it was pretty consistent, i also thought it was exponentially better than last season's premiere. i can't wait for the rest of the season.

now about what happened. i think the wire chick finding out about kevin was pretty hillarious. angela's delivery with 'oh, that was very offensive' put me in fuckin' stitches. speaking of angela, i'm kind of wondering how far that love triangle will go on with dwight and andy. her 'the doctor said i should put on weight' might be leading towards a pregnancy which could result in a very interesting hiccup in the love triangle situation. who knows though, i might just be thinking of that because she was actually pregnant at the end of last season irl. irl. ryan's return was alright. is it just me or did you guys think pam was only gone for the summer? i know i did. if she's gone for much longer that kind of sucks. the proposal? i thought it was nice. i'm also worried about the circumstances in which it was made, though. either that chubby art-school fuck was one very well placed red herring or a dickhead that i'm going to want to beat up later this year when he threatens jim and pam's relationship. i'm not a fuckhead who only watches the show for the relationship bullshit but i would be a liar if i said i wasn't rooting for those two.

predictions for the season?
    -angela getting impregnated by the dominant schrute seed
    -chick from the wire and michael obviously hooking up, don't know if i can see that go on for too long with jan pregnant though.
    -i hope darryl beats the shit out of ryan at some point this season but i fear that kelly's going to go back to that twat.
    -toby will have to come back eventually if he was in the season premiere, his story's not done.

p.s.
    i kind of like how they didn't say anything about merideth's face, but i'm betting they explain it in a deleted scene.

p.p.s.
    my favorite moment was during stanley's birthday and everyone was just standing around the plate of fruit and the replacement receptionist said 'does anyone want to dance?' and everyone just started backing away from her. fucking hilarious.
    Last edited by Jeenyuss; 09-26-2008, 11:44 PM.
    Originally posted by turmio
    jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
    Originally posted by grand
    I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

I thought it was good Jeenyuss! Thanks for asking

Comment

I liked it.
      Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

I thought it was alright. Nothing superfunny, but def some good moments.

Comment

I loved when Michael and them crashed the cake party and Dwight goes "Happy birthday, Stanley!" and just kicks the cake right at them, lmao.

But yeah, I forsee a problem in the Pam/Jim relationship with the distance between them. But I think that art student would try to put a move on Pam and she'll be highly turned away by it which would make it more awkward for her and Jim would feel like she should come back too soon from school and that'll be the basis of their conflict.
          DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell View Post
            I loved when Michael and them crashed the cake party and Dwight goes "Happy birthday, Stanley!" and just kicks the cake right at them, lmao.
            ^^ YES hahaha

I thought it was a good start to the season but I don't like how Michael has toned down a bit. He could have made a number of situations more awkward but didn't. I'm hoping this is because the new girl and not the writers changing his character.

I would also predict the conflict arising from that art school dickhead. I didn't read into Angela's doctor comment meaning she was getting pregnant but that would be an interesting twist. Ryan had to have come back in some shape or form since he is the executive producer. As much as Toby can piss me off, I feel bad for the guy and want that story line to continue as well.

What happened with Merideth's face? I missed that completely.
            Less QQ More pew pew

Comment

Her face got better as time went by in the episode but I dunno, maybe she got stung by a shitload of bees. They didn't give her any speaking parts when her face was fucked up, or even have her really in front of the camera so it might be something IRL that they didn't want to bother making a story up for

I loved the part with Creed and the tapeworm, whole episode was good though
              My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

I love how Ryan's back to temp status :P

And the part where Dwight gave a head nod to the camera after banging Angela was pretty funny.
                Originally posted by Tone
                Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Not sure how I feel about Beadie Russell as a full time cast member yet, kinda creepy. My worlds are colliding. And I like her much better with the red hair.

Fucking funny episode though.
                  While I'm sippin herbal teas verbal bees plant fertile seeds
                  Bitches leave with broke backs, swollen palms and purple knees

Comment

My dads name is Jim and my mom's name is Pam. Obviously in season 7 they will have a child that plays Trench Wars.
                    SSCU Trench Wars Super Moderator
                    SSCU Trench Wars Bot/Web Developer

Stayon> That type of thing, when you're married for 50 years but you know you fucked up when you dropped chilli sause on your elitist rich boss, while crossing the cafeteria's lunch zone, getting you fired, because you were distracted admiring the cleaning lady's ass that you beated off to, when your sluggish wife and two retarted kids were asleep.

Comment

Michael buying the Counting Crows tickets and ripping them in the chick's face was the funniest thing ever.

Comment

Originally posted by milosh View Post
                        My dads name is Jim and my mom's name is Pam. Obviously in season 7 they will have a child that plays Trench Wars.
                        and believes in ID.

further, i think that this will be a good season. michael will try awkwardly to get the other awkward girl, jim and pam are clearly keeping it a secret, andy and dwight are going to fight, it's going to be good.
                        Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                        sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Working...
                        X