X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's new

Hey hey how is everyone

:fear:
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

nothing to see here, gtfo while you still can.
    sigpic
    All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Looool. For real. Hey liquid blue, I'm doing crappy to quite crappy. How are you?
      1:ikpt> this has become more entertaining than playing
      1:lynnja> anything is more interesting than trenchwars
      1:lynnja> have you just realised that
      1:ph> this is not for amusement purposes, we are trying to save duel pasta from a life of misery and genital warts.

"The world is a wheel where everyone steals, and when we rise it's like strawberry fields."

Comment

I have been holding the fort down for the TBC.
        Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue View Post
          Hey hey how is everyone

:fear:
          afk.

where have you been lb? :wub:
          Originally posted by Tone
          Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

around, homie

doin epic shit, haven't been on the internet a whole lot

I found the link for this site today and was like "oh shit I remember going there"
            My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

g'damn lb. fuck.

how's the drawring game
              Originally posted by turmio
              jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
              Originally posted by grand
              I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

I've logged on like 8 times in two weeks. Fuck you Gall, fuck you.
                The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

our paladin has returned to save us. glory be to his name.
                  Originally posted by Tone
                  It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                  Originally posted by the_paul
                  Gargle battery acid fuckface
                  Originally posted by Material Girl
                  I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

damn right I'm back

It's alright Jeen, how is pannytrate

Nick why have you logged on so much? Hockey season should be starting soon, right?

Comment

hows your accord lb?
                      i just recently bought one 2 months ago V6 EX-L
                      love it
                      LA

Comment

actually got into a small fender bender with it this past tuesday

nothing major, just a scratch and a slight dent on my right front fender

some guy tried to pull into my lane really fast, oh well, I still love the car :wub:

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname View Post
                          Fuck you Gall, fuck you.
                          Ditto. I've been on too.

Hi LB! :wub:
                          Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                          1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                          1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                          1:Chao <ER>> at all
                          1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                          1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                          Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                          Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

the gang is back in town, yeah, back in townnnnnnn.

I'm actually done with hockey, taking at least a season off see you in the trenches LB (probably not )
                            The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                            All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

play the game. and join penetrate!

Comment

Working...
                              X