Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Life" season 2 premier MONDAY (after HEROES) you MUST WATCH (please)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Life" season 2 premier MONDAY (after HEROES) you MUST WATCH (please)

THIS MONDAY!!!!!

Monday, September 29th (after Heroes) we kick off the 2nd season of "Life".

This is the show I'm working on this year and if their ratings are good enough through the first four episodes we'll get picked up for "the back 9" (we get to shoot another 9 episodes) and that's good news for me and my bank account. Would be awesome if you guys would check the show out and tell your friends about it. It's actually quite good for a network episodic drama, i don't watch a lot of cop/medical dramas (which is all they make right now) but I do know this is definitely a cut above the rest. Much smarter and funnier.

You can watch the ENTIRE FIRST SEASON FREE on nbc.com http://www.nbc.com/Life/video/episodes/ if you want to get caught up

our schedule to start the season:

episode 1- monday september 29th
    episode 2- friday october 3rd
    episode 3- monday october 6th
    episode 4- friday october 10th
    (at this point we fall into our regular friday time slot for the rest of the season) note that we air two episodes in the same week, so be there monday and friday or set your DVR/TIVO.

the show is about a cop who served 12 years of a life sentence (1995-2007) for a crime he didnt' commit. when he's exonnerated for the crime he gets a 50 million dollar settlement and his job back with a promotion to detective from uniformed officer. he gets into zen philosophy in prison and is a comically deep character. it's witty, quirky, well written and well played. the character (charlie crews) is played by damian lewis (band of brothers, dreamcatcher, keane) and also stars sarah shahi (L Word, Sopranos, Rush Hour 3, For Your Consideration, Dog Problem) as his ex-junky partner and features Adam Arkin and Donal Logue (Tao of Steve, Blade, Grounded For Life, Patriot, Jerry Maguire, Sneakers).

(extra pics of sarah because i know my audience here)

thanks for watching/holding it down for me guys.

---> Watch Season 1 online Free
    Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

more cast photos

---> Watch Season 1 online Free
    Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

I'm in. Makes me think of Dexter.

ps- rides come online and join my squad kplz?
      7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
      7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
      7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
      7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
      1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

I'll check it out for sure, it sounds like interesting an interesting premise! D rides, come back to subspace and bring pallies with you. TW is just not the same without you guys(shittier).
        Last edited by STRIP3S; 09-27-2008, 08:13 PM.
        1:ikpt> this has become more entertaining than playing
        1:lynnja> anything is more interesting than trenchwars
        1:lynnja> have you just realised that
        1:ph> this is not for amusement purposes, we are trying to save duel pasta from a life of misery and genital warts.

"The world is a wheel where everyone steals, and when we rise it's like strawberry fields."

Comment

I liked season 1.
          Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

does this mean you are going to put this extra bank account money into pallies radio and store again.
            sigpic
            All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
              I liked season 1.
              Seconded. Most enjoyable new drama last year.
              The song doesn't make your hands clap,
              The hand claps make the song

Comment

I liked the premiere. I only saw a handful of the first season's episodes, and I wished I could have seen more. The main character is kind of like the anti-House. Quirky with a similar knack for thinking outside the box to find answers to mysteries, but a much nicer human being.

Another reason to like this show: Sarah Shahi is a former Dallas Cowboys cheerleader.

Comment

So, I was all geared up to watch these shows, when....

I found a guy on Craigslist who was selling computers for $50 with Linux on it. I thought, "perfect! I'm interested in buying a piece of junk to play with, and I'm interested in learning Linux!" So at 8:00 EST he calls up and says "c'mon over! I'll even show you some things about Linux and make sure it's working!" I think, "Great, awesome, neato!"

2.5 hours later I'm coming home with my computer because this fellow would stop working to TALK about silly, mundane details and the history of Linux. Finally to prevent me from murdering him right then and there and taking my computer anyway, I ask if I can play rock band, and my anger is diffused and I have entertainment. That's why I wanted to watch those shows anyway...entertainment.

So I have a computer that probably works for really, really cheap and I'll just download the episodes...go Craigslist!

I still would like to have seen them yesterday though.
                  Ну вот...

Comment

What do you do on the show, Div?
                    DELETED

Comment

I'm more of a fan of Prison Break and House

Comment

Not a fan of gingers; pass.

Comment

Hahaha
                          1:ikpt> this has become more entertaining than playing
                          1:lynnja> anything is more interesting than trenchwars
                          1:lynnja> have you just realised that
                          1:ph> this is not for amusement purposes, we are trying to save duel pasta from a life of misery and genital warts.

"The world is a wheel where everyone steals, and when we rise it's like strawberry fields."

Comment

Originally posted by genocidal View Post
                            Not a fan of gingers; pass.
                            rofl
                            Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
                            2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
                            2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

The kiddo that did it in this episode, reminded me so much about Toby (the guy currently in Costa Rica is Toby right?) from the Office.
                              Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Working...
                              X