Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dexter! (do I actually have to warn you about spoilers?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dexter! (do I actually have to warn you about spoilers?)

Did anyone else see the first episode and love it as much as I did? I thought it was very well done. They made the first season about his past, his brother, father, intro. background. The second seemed to be more about his present. Trying to find himself, or fix himself, seperate from Harry. Yet the third! It's like it's going into Dexters future. He's got the killings edge back, he's nailing Rita nightly, going to father son day at school with Cody, he's even getting all his donuts right! The aspect of his sister being approached constantly by internal affairs interests me greatly as well.

I think the two biggest things I liked about this episode were simple: You see Dexter goto a funeral first of all. He seems to be truly developing emotions. Of course, the other being, he broke the code of Harry. He killed someone he hadn't completely intended to kill! He wasn't even sure if he was guilty and deserved to die! Then to top it all off in the last couple seconds, Rita goes "OH SHIT, IM PREGNANT" LOL! GO DEXTER :wub:
    7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
    7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
    7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
    7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
    1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

worst show ever, i actually puked in my mouth a little while watching it.

Comment

money you best mean episode instead of show in that marijuana-addled mind of your's because dexter as a series is pretty damn legit.

thought this episode was kind of weak though. seemed like it was lacking something.
      Originally posted by turmio
      jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
      Originally posted by grand
      I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Originally posted by Jeenyuss View Post
        money you best mean episode instead of show in that marijuana-addled mind of your's because dexter as a series is pretty damn legit.

thought this episode was kind of weak though. seemed like it was lacking something.
        I'm totally bias, no lies. Don't know what it is, just love the show. I really don't usually ever follow shows. It's very rare that something grabs my interest like this show has. When something snags me, I get really into it though.

Oh and I know what it was missing

SUPRISE MUTHAFUCKHA! I miss Doaks

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"

Comment

Maybe it's your inner urge to deliver pain unto those the same way he has.
          sigpic
          All good things must come to an end.

Comment

This episode leaked on the internets a few weeks back, so I had already seen it. I liked it, overall, season 1 is still the best. But maybe that is also because the whole knowing who the serial killer is while no one else does is still kinda new.
            Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Oh man, episode 2 of season 3 was awesome. Best episode since the one in the first season where we see who the Icetruck Killer is. This is a show that goes up to the greats like House and Heroes.
              Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Originally posted by Noah View Post
                Oh man, episode 2 of season 3 was awesome. Best episode since the one in the first season where we see who the Icetruck Killer is. This is a show that goes up to the greats like House and Heroes.
                Yes! I loved the second one too - but I was pretty drunk and stoned while watching it.. figures. I LOVE that someone finally thanked him, face to face, for killing someone. Thats was a very powerful scene for anyone who follows his show. Dexter has always wanted that

Comment

Working...
                X