Stockholm help Do's Donts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stockholm help Do's Donts

Today at 9:30 pm one of my friends called me and asked me wether I had free from school during autumn... I was like: yeah sure, why? He asked me if I was interested to go to stockholm with him and maybe a few other friends... so I was like: sure why not... So he immidiatly booked the plaintickets, 97 euro's for flights from and to stockholm including taxes etc.

So basicly we've booked plaintickets, for pretty cheap in my eyes to Stockholm, yet we have no idea where we're gonna sleep, what to visit and what to do in Stockholm aside from watching those damned blonde ones...

Anyone has any suggestions to surely visit something or any things we should never visit...
    Or someone has a good sleepingadres or anything that might help me and my friends out... Please post it in this thread...

We're going from tuesday the 14th till friday the 17th btw so if there might be some special events during that time we should know about or something we should book in advance, I'd like to hear that aswell...
    TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
    TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
    TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
    First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

We're going with 4 ppl btw... GODDAMNIT HELP ME OUT YOU SWEDES!!!!!!!

Comment

Just one question: Why?

Comment

Pjotter, from where to where are you flying?

I went to Stockholm not too long ago (though you are not interested in the things I did), its a really nice city.
        Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Peanuts View Post
          Just one question: Why?
          Vacation, living on the edge... Just doing something for the sake of it hoping to find some fun... Because Swedes are supposed to be hot... Why not?... To blow off steam in a pretty hectic moment in my life...

I just want to generally hear some stories of things to certainly do and things to certainly dont while in Stockholm...
          Yes Galle, I'd love to hear what you've done and what was good and what wasn't and the reasoning behind it, so I can figure out for myself whether those things would be fun or not fun for me...

Flying from Amsterdam to Stockholm????? I know we're departuring Amsterdam, but I haven't spoken with the guy that arranged it aside from we're going to an airport near Stockholm... That's all I know

Comment

Buy SNUS. Skruf/göteborgs rape are da best.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and go with cruise ship to helsinki or marienhamn. Those cruises are always out of control. I recommend taking Viking line cinderella from stockholm to mariehamn. 1-night-cruise.
            Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
            Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
            Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
            Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
            Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
            Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
            Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

I was there for 2 days (well 3 technically, but we arrived in the evening on the first day), we played golf both days and we spend a morning in Stockholm walking around, seeing the city and stuff. Thats why I said you prob weren't interested in what I did. Because walking around in the city, I guess you could figure that out for yourself and playing golf, I doubt that that is what you guys will do.

I asked, because you said the plane tickets were 92 euro (from Amsterdam, really? Including Taxes?), so I kinda figured you were flying from Eindhoven or Weeze and I flew from Weeze to Stockholm Skavsta, but Stockholm Skavsta is like 100km away from Stockholm. So if you would fly there I would recommend renting a car.
              Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
                I was there for 2 days (well 3 technically, but we arrived in the evening on the first day), we played golf both days and we spend a morning in Stockholm walking around, seeing the city and stuff. Thats why I said you prob weren't interested in what I did. Because walking around in the city, I guess you could figure that out for yourself and playing golf, I doubt that that is what you guys will do.

I asked, because you said the plane tickets were 92 euro (from Amsterdam, really? Including Taxes?), so I kinda figured you were flying from Eindhoven or Weeze and I flew from Weeze to Stockholm Skavsta, but Stockholm Skavsta is like 100km away from Stockholm. So if you would fly there I would recommend renting a car.
                We pay 92 euro including taxes, extra cash for bagage and extra cash for the way of paying (40 euro for paying with mastercard, if you had flightvoucher or something was the only other way of paying...). They advertised for like 30 euro's... but then you include the extra cost it's 3 times as expensive...

We have no use for a car really, no idea what the rental costs, but we most likely have to pay extra when we return it knowing the ppl I go with... There was a bus/train transfer to stockholm for 25 euro or something, I think we're taking that, but we'll see...

We haven't booked a hotel/hostel or anything, but we know a couple of guys that went there aswell so we got some info... we're not sure as wether to book in advance or just go there and see where we end up... It's stupid to pay for nighting if we find a group of girls who are willing and have a sleepingadres we can use...

Does any of you know if there is something really good/worth seeing in Stockholm, or is it best to just wander around, cause that is what we'll most likely do...

Comment

Working...
                X