Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DankNuggets View Post
    idk i liked shrooms better, less intense and less likely to make me wig out

wouldn't want to trip on halloween, to afraid of cops to trip in public anymore really (baaaaad experience, 2x)

what's a thumbprint? (X+acid, shrooms+acid, x+shrooms, all three, other random combos?)
    A thumbprint is a method of consuming a massive amount of lsd, where a massive (relatively, compared to a blotter dose) amount of lsd crystals are made into a small pile, pressed on with a thumb, and then the thumb into the mouth.

A thumbprint is, despite the large dose is not at a high enough level to reach levels of toxitiy in the human body.
    (was too lazy to explain, copypasta from ubdictionary)

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/show...=&fpart=1&vc=1
    if you just read chinacat72's experience on a thumbprint you'd get the general idea.

Comment

Xog, you should dress up as a straight male. Nobody would ever expect it was you.
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
        Xog, you should dress up as a straight male. Nobody would ever expect it was you.
        omg, ur so hilarious!

Comment

i agree
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Comment

to honor the long history of these forums, should I dress up as Shrek this year?
              I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
              I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

Originally posted by Izor View Post
                to honor the long history of these forums, should I dress up as Shrek this year?
                it would probably be an improvement to your current attractiveness.
                (RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by Left_Eye:
                (RoboHelp)>TW Staff are looking for players who play regulary and are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and who
                (RoboHelp)>show a desire to improving the zone. If you are interested in joining TW Staff, e-mail
                (RoboHelp)>TWStaff@gmail.com
                (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :Left_Eye:<Message>.

Comment

Working...
                X