No announcement yet.

What AIG did with their bailout money.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What AIG did with their bailout money.

Apparently AIG had a huge shindig in California the day they got their bailout money, They flew in a bunch of executives and had a great day of getting massages, sipping drinks, and playing golf, all on our dime. So today at 5pm, the government just gave them ANOTHER bailout package of 37.8 BILLION dollars about a week after they got their first 80 BILLION.

IM

FUCKING

PISSED
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Originally posted by kthx View Post
    Apparently AIG had a huge shindig in California the day they got their bailout money, They flew in a bunch of executives and had a great day of getting massages, sipping drinks, and playing golf, all on our dime. So today at 5pm, the government just gave them ANOTHER bailout package of 37.8 BILLION dollars about a week after they got their first 80 BILLION.

IM

FUCKING

PISSED
    that was something that was already paid for and pre-arranged. it didn't come out of our pockets.

however, they are giving bonuses with our money for absolutely no reason.

Comment

It was already paid for with money that they didn't have, which means that 400k WAS paid for by us. They just tacked on another 400k to the 79.96 billion they needed is all. Why not, everyone is just giving out money like dentists in Canada are giving out Oxycontin.
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

On another note.

The US government's debts have ballooned so badly the National Debt Clock in New York has run out of digits to record the spiralling figure.

The digital counter marks the national debt level, but when that passed the $10 trillion point last month, the sign could not display the full amount.
        http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/7660409.stm
        Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
        Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

Oh what the fuck ever, how often do you think greedy asshole executives pull shit like this? Only this time it's highly publicized. Shit like this happens every day and if you're surprised you're naive.

Just a convenient outlet for the public's frustration. Dunno I just can't get that mad about it, who cares; we're in Iraq under the pretenses of 1) overthrowing a dangerous dictator, 2) strategically striking at terrorism (lol), 3) ensuring America's freedoms, 4) gettin dat oill homeboy. While hundreds of thousands are slaughtered in Darfur, a much more fucking worthwhile quagmire to embed ourselves in.

That's not even the fucking point, its that outrage over something like this is just so silly and, misplaced? I guess I can understand the lil guy being mad at the big powerful rich people basically giving a fuck you to the taxpayers, but what the fuck can we do about it, we gotta be pissed at SOMETHING

EDIT: lol just reread that lol i'm fuckin pissy as hell huh

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
            It was already paid for with money that they didn't have, which means that 400k WAS paid for by us. They just tacked on another 400k to the 79.96 billion they needed is all. Why not, everyone is just giving out money like dentists in Canada are giving out Oxycontin.
            Canandian dentists give out a lot of Oxycontin? Sign me up.
            Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
            Message has been sent to online moderators
            2:BLeeN> veh yes
            (Overstrand)>no
            2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
            2:BLeeN> ok then no
            :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
            (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Kthx, take that anger, find others just as angry ( shouldn't be hard) and fucking protest on the streets, or through the media, what are TW Forums going to do about it?
              7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
              7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
              7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
              7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
              1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

Give me something to read when i get home work and am relaxing before I shower, and before I go to work in the morning while drinking my coffee.
                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
                X