Alien Technology

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alien Technology

This is the super-cool thread of alien technology.

Suppose we were visited by friendly aliens and were enlightened on new metals, chemicals, and other sorts. What kind of technology would you like to see?

Would you want to be immortal if the option was available? nano-cells that destroy viruses, bad bacteria, and rebuild your body if something happens (get an arm cut off? LOL REGEN! Lung cancer? LOL CURE! Organ failure? LOL NANO-CELLS ACTIVATE!) would be awesome!

Invisibility?
    The ability to learn something instantly (matrix style??? KUNG FU!)
    Teleportation / warping!?
    traveling at the speed of light? faster??
    phaser weapons!?
    garage sales?
    time travel??

what would u want to see?

mushrooms.:clover:

Comment

all gay people eradicated from the Earth.

That includes Ellen.
      (RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by Left_Eye:
      (RoboHelp)>TW Staff are looking for players who play regulary and are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and who
      (RoboHelp)>show a desire to improving the zone. If you are interested in joining TW Staff, e-mail
      (RoboHelp)>TWStaff@gmail.com
      (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :Left_Eye:<Message>.

Comment

Originally posted by castromarx View Post
        mushrooms.:clover:
        im actually waiting for my dealer to get to my house for my eighth

Comment

Yea, aliens that are advanced enough to meet us would have to have been around for a long ass time, so they must have the best drugs.

Comment

Code:
            project dr> ?buy alien technology
            +----------------------------------+
            | Alien Technology                 |
            +------------------+--------+------+-+-------+----------+-----+------+----------------------------------+
            | Item Name        | Buy    | Sell   | Exp   | Ships    | Max | Ammo | Item Description                 |
            +------------------+--------+--------+-------+----------+-----+------+----------------------------------+
            | Antideath        | 250k   | 25k    | 7770  | 12345678 | 1   | 0    | Revives a ship where it died     |
            | Parasite         | 30k    | 1      | 10000 | 12345678 | 1   | 0    | Hinders your ship to produce.... |
            | Baryon Injector  | 3M     | 800k   | 25000 | 1234567  | 1   | 0    | Ludicrous speed                  |
            | Temporal Core    | 3M     | 800k   | 25000 | 1234567  | 1   | 0    | Unsurpassed reactor              |
            | Adamantine Shell | 3M     | 800k   | 25000 | 1234567  | 1   | 0    | Solid armor                      |
            +------------------+--------+--------+-------+----------+-----+------+----------------------------------+
            duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

Originally posted by riske View Post
              Yea, aliens that are advanced enough to meet us would have to have been around for a long ass time, so they must have the best drugs.
              or their brains are so advanced that maybe they realize all you need to be happy in life is god and jesus christ our saviour
              Originally posted by turmio
              jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
              Originally posted by grand
              I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Originally posted by Jeenyuss View Post
                or their brains are so advanced that maybe they realize all you need to be happy in life is god and jesus christ our saviour
                already got people like that... no need for aliens to get involved now

Also, I imagine they'd bring their second iteration Advanced Retaliation and Reinforcement Operations Goliath Alpha Neutron Tank (ARROGANT 2) to kill us all.
                TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                TelCat> i dont

Comment

Only thing we need is a food replicator, everybody can have a full belly!
                  "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

Originally posted by RednaZ View Post
                    Only thing we need is a food replicator, everybody can have a full belly!
                    a cure for obesity.
                    You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Originally posted by Zerzera View Post
                      a cure for obesity.
                      actually, yes it could. assuming it made foods healty and still taste like awesomeness.

If aliens came I'd like to see them somehow prove the existance of God. Like if they looked nothing like us, spoke no language, but somehow whipped out a Gideon's Bible and let out an Amen!

Now that would be something! Prove that aliens AND God exist in one sweeping mindfuck for earth.

random thought popping into my head: I wonder if I can send in an experiment to NASA to get them to grow weed in the space station, and see what getting high is like in space. imagine if we had lunar kush
                      .fffffffff_____
                      .fffffff/f.\ f/.ff\
                      .ffffff|ff __fffff|
                      .fffffff\______/
                      .ffffff/ffff.ffffff\
                      .fffff|fffff.fffffff|
                      .fffff\________/
                      .fff/fffffff.ffffffff\
                      .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                      .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                      .ff\ffffffffffffffffff/
                      .fff\__________/

Comment

Originally posted by Zerzera View Post
                        a cure for obesity.
                        Hopefully the credit cruchy nut will solve that one.
                        Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
                        Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

Working...
                        X