Is it bad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it bad?

Okay my girlfriend is 18 and a senior in high school. A few weeks ago she asked me to goto her homecoming dance. I willingly said yes. Is it bad that im going? I mean I am twenty one years of age? Should I worry about this matter? I mean I dont wanna be known as a fucking pedo!

Feedback is appriciated. :fear:

14?

4: Yojo?> I can see you standing up in court, stomping down one foot, and going "HELL YEAH I HIT THAT SHIT"
    4: Duality> LMFAO
    4: Yojo?> "I HIT IT HARD"
    4: Moltenrock> LOOOOOOOOOOL
    4: PureOwnage> ROFL
    4: PureOwnage> LOOOOOOOORFOROLF
    4: Pummel> ROFLLLLLLLLLL
    4: Pummel> SIGGED
    Trench Wars Moderator

TWDT-B Season 3 Champion: WOOT

6:Centurion <ZH>> afk embalming babies
    3:royce> i wish i knew how to penetrate
    1:Markmrw> i feel like i need a dick all of a sudden
    1:Markmrw> fuck wrong chat!
    1:Markmrw> :O
    1:RaCka> ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????

Comment

perfectly fine, you prolly be more popular as your the only one who can buy beer for the afterparty
      8:Lrim> you guys take this game too seriously

Comment

Good man raizin, I like your style.

Comment

So... you did end up sleeping with the 14 year old, then your 22 year old girlfriend dumped you. And now you've decided to take the middle road with an 18 year old?
          "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

shes 18?

safe!
            (RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by Left_Eye:
            (RoboHelp)>TW Staff are looking for players who play regulary and are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and who
            (RoboHelp)>show a desire to improving the zone. If you are interested in joining TW Staff, e-mail
            (RoboHelp)>TWStaff@gmail.com
            (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :Left_Eye:<Message>.

Comment

US consent laws are ridiculous...

21 and 18 And you're worried you'd be considered a pedophile?

lol... That's just plain ridiculous... My boyfriend was 20 when I was 16 O_o That would be considered wrong then over there?
              STARKITTY
              A White Mage

Buy edu backlinks

Comment

he's the one that dated the 14 year old?

well, at least this one is legal

sure just dont do her in her butt until you get off the dance floor

they frown upon that
                My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue View Post

they frown upon that
                  If they don't then you know it's true love. :wub:
                  Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue View Post

they frown upon that

well now he is completly screwed if they play that "DOIN THE BUTT" song
                    8:Lrim> you guys take this game too seriously

Comment

lol 18 is better than 14 for sure.
                      Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
                      2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
                      2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

It really pissed me off in highschool when girls my age would be dating guys out of highschool, even if it's a year there's something creepy about it.

but looking from this perspective it doesnt seem to bad, go for it i guess

Comment

I think raizin is right, your gonna be the coolest guy just because your "old", but try to avoid getting drunk and sitting in a circle with a bunch of kids and telling the story about how you got kicked out of the Marines for getting stung by a bee.

Comment

LOL just got back...yer right guys i was da coolest ma fucka there...they made a circle and i freestyle danced it off...killed it 4realz. was mad fun....cant wait for prom actually

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X