W.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• W.

a peculiar movie, but really good. it shows bush as someone really influenced by the people around him, but it does it in a way that doesn't, you know, remove bush from his share of the blame that will probably be heaped upon his presidency

i've played football on the baseball field they film, in the scene with rove and karl discussing his governor position in texas they are sitting on the bench outside the shreveport courthouse, i've sat on the bench while tripping and when the camera switches to karl you can see the chase building, where i worked. towards the end of the movie when bush and his wife are in the bedroom, that bedroom is actually a dining room in a house down the street. when bush and bush sr. are discussing the presidency, when the camera pans to bush sr. you can see the skyscraper that's probably shreveport's best known downtown building. i mention it because the tower says "regions" on it, which was put up in 2006 which makes this an "anachronism"
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

did u actually go see this in theaters?

wow?

did u take a girl on a date? did u go to dinner after the movie? did u have alot to talk about?

FUCK YOU
    Call me Hadoken cus' Im down right FIERCE

Comment

yes i saw it in theaters, except it was with my boyfriend and pretty much all we did before seeing it was fuck in the ass, aside from the occasional chit-chat which usually went like "pull my hair and support universal healthcare" or "i'm about to come, for god's sake swallow so my mayo doesn't contaminate a water aquifer"

internet de la jerome

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
        yes i saw it in theaters, except it was with my boyfriend and pretty much all we did before seeing it was fuck in the ass, aside from the occasional chit-chat which usually went like "pull my hair and support universal healthcare" or "i'm about to come, for god's sake swallow so my mayo doesn't contaminate a water aquifer"
        fag
        8:Lrim> you guys take this game too seriously

Comment

ill watch this movie

and ill drive a hybrid

when truthers buy them for me
          (RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by Left_Eye:
          (RoboHelp)>TW Staff are looking for players who play regulary and are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and who
          (RoboHelp)>show a desire to improving the zone. If you are interested in joining TW Staff, e-mail
          (RoboHelp)>TWStaff@gmail.com
          (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :Left_Eye:<Message>.

Comment

Originally posted by royCE View Post
            did u actually go see this in theaters?

wow?

did u take a girl on a date? did u go to dinner after the movie? did u have alot to talk about?

FUCK YOU
            what the fuck
            My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

BIH Boys strike again!

Comment

holy shit this thread is awesome

Comment

lol royce seems younger everytime he posts

Comment

Originally posted by genocidal View Post
                    BIH Boys strike again!

lolol
                    1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
                    JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
                    1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
                    http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

Oliver Stone can suck my dick. Politcal scheme to make a buck off of a person we already know is an idiot. OMG the irony, that's the actual text from his press conference! Bush is retarded, we're all aware, I don't need some bullshit well-timed movie release to tell me that.
                      Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                      Message has been sent to online moderators
                      2:BLeeN> veh yes
                      (Overstrand)>no
                      2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                      2:BLeeN> ok then no
                      :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                      (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
                        Oliver Stone can suck my dick. Politcal scheme to make a buck off of a person we already know is an idiot. OMG the irony, that's the actual text from his press conference! Bush is retarded, we're all aware, I don't need some bullshit well-timed movie release to tell me that.
                        That's actually pretty far from the point of the movie

internet de la jerome

Comment

Working...
                        X