The End

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The End

The world's going to end so nothing matters anymore . It's not going to be from a giant comet the size of a small country. It's not going to be by aliens from outer space bent on taking over our worldly resources. It's not going to be by robots developing their own mind and harvesting humans for energy. It's not going to be from global warming and all the ice melting to flood the entire world. It's not going to be from any massive natural event like a super volcano.

The world will become a nuclear wasteland. GG.

what brought about this uplifting post, sunshine?
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue View Post
      what brought about this uplifting post, sunshine?
      thc

Comment

fallout 3.

also you need Jesus.
        TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
        TelCat> hoes get paid :(
        TelCat> i dont

Comment

Jesus is God ya know
          you prally got someone that prays for ya all the time
          really cares about you
          Originally Posted by HeavenSent
          You won't have to wait another 4 years.
          There wont be another election for president.
          Obama is the Omega President.
          http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

ive seen bumper stickers that say "Jesus loves y'all" on them

i think this applies here

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by MaGi kOz View Post
              The world's going to end so nothing matters anymore . .
              Have you considered the philsophical point that the world ends when you die.

Once you cease to be able to exprience the world, does it continue to exist?

That question in itself should be enough to distract you from worrying about it...
              Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
              Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

Super Large Hadron Collider

:fear:

rofl
                STARKITTY
                A White Mage

Buy edu backlinks

Comment

is this one of those internet suicide thingies?
                  Originally posted by Tone
                  Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

I'm with Magi Koz on this one. The writing is starting to appear on the wall for nuclear holocoust.

I read in the paper yesterday about US plans to shoot down an out-of-commission satellite. Seems harmless enough until you consider that once we (an presumably others) master the ability to destroy satellites the notion of mutually ensured destruction goes out the window. Warheads are delivered by missiles which are directed by satellite, destroy said satellite and you have no way to deliver your missile.

Now, consider one possible scenario:
                    1) It turns out Iran was actually developing a nuclear weapon and gets one
                    2) In turn, the USA builds up its Eastern European missile defense system and provides more technology for Isreal to "protect itself."
                    3) Russia gets pissed that we're massing a huge amount of missiles right next to their boarder so they start giving nuclear support to North Korea and, later, Iran.
                    4) Iran, under the guise of a supposed imminent attack from Isreal/USA, prepares to launch a tactical nuclear strike against Isreal.
                    5) The USA reacts by bombing suspected nuclear facilities further pissing off Russia who had been supporting Iran.
                    6) The USA and Russia officially break ties leading into a new Cold War
                    7) North Korea, with Russian backing, use their nuclear leverage to take South Korea
                    8) US reacts with non-direct attacks (IE: predator drones and the crippling of technological infrastructure [satellites])
                    9) Russia amidst turmoil that their telecommunications and national defense are under attack launch a strike against one of the USA's Eastern Bloc allies
                    10) Nuclear holocaust

Sounds like the premise for a book.
                    Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                    Message has been sent to online moderators
                    2:BLeeN> veh yes
                    (Overstrand)>no
                    2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                    2:BLeeN> ok then no
                    :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                    (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

I'll take my chances with direct nuclear annihilation. It's got to be better than being the one asshole left out of the matrix.

Sucks for those fuckers in space, they'll be like "what's going on down there houstan? I see that the atmoshpere's black with the ashes of all humanity - Going to send a taxi for us?"
                      .fffffffff_____
                      .fffffff/f.\ f/.ff\
                      .ffffff|ff __fffff|
                      .fffffff\______/
                      .ffffff/ffff.ffffff\
                      .fffff|fffff.fffffff|
                      .fffff\________/
                      .fff/fffffff.ffffffff\
                      .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                      .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                      .ff\ffffffffffffffffff/
                      .fff\__________/

Comment

Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
                        I'm with Magi Koz on this one. The writing is starting to appear on the wall for nuclear holocoust.

I read in the paper yesterday about US plans to shoot down an out-of-commission satellite. Seems harmless enough until you consider that once we (an presumably others) master the ability to destroy satellites the notion of mutually ensured destruction goes out the window. Warheads are delivered by missiles which are directed by satellite, destroy said satellite and you have no way to deliver your missile.

Now, consider one possible scenario:
                        1) It turns out Iran was actually developing a nuclear weapon and gets one
                        2) In turn, the USA builds up its Eastern European missile defense system and provides more technology for Isreal to "protect itself."
                        3) Russia gets pissed that we're massing a huge amount of missiles right next to their boarder so they start giving nuclear support to North Korea and, later, Iran.
                        4) Iran, under the guise of a supposed imminent attack from Isreal/USA, prepares to launch a tactical nuclear strike against Isreal.
                        5) The USA reacts by bombing suspected nuclear facilities further pissing off Russia who had been supporting Iran.
                        6) The USA and Russia officially break ties leading into a new Cold War
                        7) North Korea, with Russian backing, use their nuclear leverage to take South Korea
                        8) US reacts with non-direct attacks (IE: predator drones and the crippling of technological infrastructure [satellites])
                        9) Russia amidst turmoil that their telecommunications and national defense are under attack launch a strike against one of the USA's Eastern Bloc allies
                        10) Nuclear holocaust

Sounds like the premise for a book.
                        And the rest of the world is just going to do nothing while this goes on... Far from realistic.
                        STARKITTY
                        A White Mage

Buy edu backlinks

Comment

I'm pretty sure we've had the capabilities of neutralizing satellites for a long time, it just doesn't make sense to go ahead and use it when there's no reason to though..

Honestly, if the Star Wars missile defense system can be orchestrated to have even marginal success, something as simple as shooting an object not too much farther away moving at a slow, constant, predictable rate -- does not seem terribly difficult.

Comment

Originally posted by StarKitty View Post
                            And the rest of the world is just going to do nothing while this goes on... Far from realistic.
                            The rest of the world isn't just going to do nothing. In fact, they'll do something all right and that something has nothing to do with what's right in your mind or anyone else's mind and will only exacerbate the situation. But of course, to those who're behind the master plan will absolutely think that there's nothing wrong with what they're doing. OF. COURSE.

p.s.
                            Hey cutie.

Comment

Originally posted by MaGi kOz View Post
                              The rest of the world isn't just going to do nothing. In fact, they'll do something all right and that something has nothing to do with what's right in your mind or anyone else's mind and will only exacerbate the situation. But of course, to those who're behind the master plan will absolutely think that there's nothing wrong with what they're doing. OF. COURSE.

p.s.
                              Hey cutie.
                              Don't be ridiculous. No country in the world WANTS to cause a nuclear holocaust. Nuclear weaponry is a stand off weapon. No country will fire one because they know that retaliation will occur.

There are dangerous regimes that could fire a nuclear warhead but the world seems pretty hell bent on making sure they don't.. I very much doubt a nuclear holocaust will occur.
                              STARKITTY
                              A White Mage

Buy edu backlinks

Comment

Working...
                              X