Forum ban system???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Troll King View Post
    I think unbanning Wark would go against his principles. What kind of Republican would he be if he encouraged forum officials to be soft on crime? That's the kind of stance those damn liberals would take! Hell, if Obama became forum administrator, he'd probably unban people left and right!
    LB/PH 20212
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

when kolar bans people hes been arguing with, its generally after about 10 pages of arguing. anyone who wants to argue with kolar for 10 pages really probably needs a forum ban anyway for the sake of their own mental health.

kthx is a shitty poster that has no goodwill with me. why on earth should i waste my time arguing the definition of some rule to get him unbanned when he's just going to get banned eventually later anyway? i mean, really.
      5:gen> man
      5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Hey HTF, I thought you hated all of Quicksand.

Comment

Ive never been particularly a fan of quicksand, anyone who has seen any of my posts would know this. Which should make my point even stronger. Its pretty unfair to ban a guy who was helping the zone and classify it as "evading"
          Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
          2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
          2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

You shouldn't see this just black white because this has grey written all over it...

First off the contribution of wark to these forums mostly contain flaming and other crap... He is banned for doing stupid stuff like he mostly does.

When he goes around and posts on these forums through someone else his name, or even lets someone else post a responce or a post he originally wants to post, he is breaking forum rules.

What if I would go to a friends house, play tw on a friends name... That would be avoiding and I would be breaking the rules. If staff would find out I was doing this, my ban would also be made longer. Even if whatever I did when playing then was contributing to the zone and not breaking any rules...

In this instance just the post itself is a bannable offence because he for a reason shouldn't be able to post. That he got a life ban I am not going to discuss here because I have no idea what amount of bans he got before and what kind off bans and what he did altogether to "deserve" it. All I know is that in general forum mods or even staff in the game in general aren't that strict and really are very lenient towards a lot of behaviour. This I could derive from the fact that I've been banned only 3 or 4 times (in 10 years)in the game and not even once on these forums... and I am not at all the easiest person to handle and I've pulled some silly shit over the years, yes there have been numerous situations I was surprised I didn't get a ban because I totally deserved one...

In my opinion its his own fault because he constantly tries to push the limits and tries to see how far he can go with shitpulling. While in continuously does this I am not at all against this perm ban because basicly he himself asked for it. TW (forum) staff is all for 2nd, 3rd, 4th or even 10th chances... but at a certain point you should realise that enough is enough.
            TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
            TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
            TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
            First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

i hope he's reading this now, and cursing that he can't post anything :P

good riddance, though i'm sure he'll be around in some form or another.
              .fffffffff_____
              .fffffff/f.\ f/.ff\
              .ffffff|ff __fffff|
              .fffffff\______/
              .ffffff/ffff.ffffff\
              .fffff|fffff.fffffff|
              .fffff\________/
              .fff/fffffff.ffffffff\
              .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
              .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
              .ff\ffffffffffffffffff/
              .fff\__________/

Comment

lovve to munchymunch dumpplings : D : D : D
                Originally posted by Ward
                OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Our company recently bought a forum where the moderators accept payments to ban people for a week. Someone just sent us an email bidding $150 to ban someone.

Comment

Working...
                  X