Comment

please answer, who did you vote for?
      http://www.jeffbossforpresident.org
      Originally posted by Ward
      OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Originally posted by Money View Post
        he probably didnt vote
        Right. I didn't vote. Why should I? The winner was already picked long ago. The people were manipulated to believe their vote counted... to believe they were making a choice.... Brainwashed on an idea of 'change'. That was the theme...

Just give it a few months and watch it all unfold before your very 'disbelieving' eyes.

Comment

i'll keep a watch out for those killer bees in the mean time
          it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by Cops View Post
            i'll keep a watch out for those killer bees in the mean time
            fukin fire antz all up in my panttttsssssss yo?

for sav?ings?

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

man i get bit by fire ants everyday :< hate them fuckers

Comment

Originally posted by HeavenSent View Post
                Right. I didn't vote. Why should I? The winner was already picked long ago. The people were manipulated to believe their vote counted... to believe they were making a choice.... Brainwashed on an idea of 'change'. That was the theme...

Just give it a few months and watch it all unfold before your very 'disbelieving' eyes.
                So when none of this happens, will you fess up to being full of shit?

Really, I want to know, for all the crap you preach, are you willing to stand there and admit defeat? Or are you just going to make other conspiracy theories to explain why your original conspiracy theories were wrong?
                7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
                7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
                7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
                7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
                1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

Originally posted by Capital Knockers View Post
                  So when none of this happens, will you fess up to being full of shit?

Really, I want to know, for all the crap you preach, are you willing to stand there and admit defeat? Or are you just going to make other conspiracy theories to explain why your original conspiracy theories were wrong?
                  It will happen.
                  I've already said ealier... to which Conc will receive $20 if I am wrong.
                  It is written... written over 2000 years ago... even before the time of Christ and the prophets of the O.T.. Prophesied by the 7th generation after Adam... i.e. Enoch... (the first of two [Elijah the other] that have walked this earth and never tasted death)

Edit: I would love to be wrong on this.

Comment

I'm happy he got elected, he will do good for amrerica.

Comment

the world is going to end in 2012 anyways, the mayans said so.

Comment

Originally posted by Money View Post
                        the world is going to end in 2012 anyways, the mayans said so.
                        Only a world controlled by puppet masters will end. People will continue to live [in bliss] and progress on earth. :P

Originally posted by HeavenSent View Post
                        * The Mayan calendar ends its cycle on 2012.
                        * Jewish tradition says God deals with man for 6000 years. (from 4000 BC)
                        * In the Apocrypha, in the second book of Ezra, says the time of the world is divided into 12 parts. In his time, he was already halfway through the 10th part (500 BC). Add 2 parts @1000 years per and we're back to around 2000.
                        * God says man's time on earth is 120 jubilee years. At 50 years per brings us again to around 2000.
                        * A post biblical prophet, St. Malachay predicted the popes to the end. He predicted this pope Benedict would be the one to bring us to the end. Not that Benedict would be the last, but that Benedict would turn his papacy over to the Anti-Christ. http://members.aol.com/larrypahl/malachay.htm
                        * Even Nostradamus predicts 1000 years of peace after the last great war. Which coincides with the bible.

I'm sure there's more. This is just from my own recollection.
                        Last edited by HeavenSent; 11-05-2008, 04:00 AM.

Comment

why even fill this thread up with the nonsensical paranoia rambling

don't feed his need for attention with that shit

Obama is going to be fucking the everliving shit out of his wife tonight
                          My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

so will i

Comment

Kahlan> Michelle Obama has a badonkadonk.
                              Kahlan> I would hit it from the back.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeenyuss View Post
                                please answer, who did you vote for?
                                Gorlock for President!
                                Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Working...
                                X