X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 419 Scam nets $400k

http://www.katu.com/news/34292654.html

Originally posted by Article View Post
    Spears received just such an e-mail, promising her that she’d get $20.5 million if she would only help out a long-lost relative – identified in the e-mail as J.B. Spears – with a little money up front. "That's what got me to believe it," Spears said.

Lols

What a fucking moron.

Comment

I feel kind of bad for her family, seeing as she's spent all their money. But wow, what an idiot.
      Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
      1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
      1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
      1:Chao <ER>> at all
      1:Mantra-Slider> chao
      1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
      Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
      Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

For more than two years, Spears sent tens and hundreds of thousands of dollars. Everyone she knew, including law enforcement officials, her family and bank officials, told her to stop, that it was all a scam. She persisted.
        For good measure, they’ve warned Spears that if she sends any more money to Nigeria, they will charge her with a crime. She admits it may be the only real deterrent for her, as fixing this became somewhat of an obsession.

this has literally got to be the most ignorant, stubborn person i've ever heard of. Even after being told she lost over 100k to these people, she continued to give them money.
        .fffffffff_____
        .fffffff/f.\ f/.ff\
        .ffffff|ff __fffff|
        .fffffff\______/
        .ffffff/ffff.ffffff\
        .fffff|fffff.fffffff|
        .fffff\________/
        .fff/fffffff.ffffffff\
        .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
        .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
        .ff\ffffffffffffffffff/
        .fff\__________/

Comment

stupid ppl deserve what they get most of the time

Comment

Obama is going to give her money for her stupid actions LOL
            I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
            I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

blonde woman investing money, what did she expect?

Comment

Originally posted by Pandagirl! View Post
                I feel kind of bad for her family, seeing as she's spent all their money. But wow, what an idiot.
                Oh quit being a martyr.

Comment

When Spears began to doubt the scam, she got letters from the President of Nigeria, FBI Director Mueller, and President Bush. Terrorists could get the money if she did not help, Bush’s letter said. Spears continued to send funds. All the letters were fake, of course.
                  Funny how they feel the need to press that the letters were fake. Almost like they thought you wouldn't be quite sure with Bush.
                  You ate some priest porridge

Comment

They're getting 500K out of my workmate's in laws in a real estate scam.
                    They really involved with this one, having gone so far as to meet with them.
                    They too had everything paid off and expect a multi million dollar windfall from the "investment". My workmate keeps telling them they've been scammed but they refuse to listen. Even the father thinks its legit and is proud of them having put money into it.

How can people be so ignorant of what is common internet knowledge.

Comment

Working...
                    X