SQL/HTML/CSS/Asp coders?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SQL/HTML/CSS/Asp coders?

I have a friend who's recently been left a little stuck by his business partner..

His business' site is nearly completed but his partner has suddenly decided to pull out. According to him there's not a lot left to do but he needs someone to help him out on the technical side.

He's willing to give away a 20% stake for someone to help complete and give ongoing support/maintanance.

I figured one of you lot might be able to help him out. ^-^
    STARKITTY
    A White Mage

Buy edu backlinks

I would if I could, but I have no clue how to do any of this SQLTMLCSAPS stuff
    DELETED

Comment

you have let me down, DA

Comment

Originally posted by Money View Post
        you have let me down, DA
        :unsure: ???
        STARKITTY
        A White Mage

Buy edu backlinks

Comment

i thought he knew everything :<

Comment

I'm semi-interested. Give me a little more information and I'll see what I can do.
            dim> if you want to go and suggest that black people are rapists, more so than white people. go and do it in real life, but you won't....because you'll get beaten up and you can only cope on a 2d spaceship game

Alinea> And let me apologize in advance if it comes across harsher than I would like because I definitely mean it in a let's-make-the-game-better-and-get-this-thing-released-cuz-I'm-getting-very-pregnant kind of way

3:Mattey> there is more to america than capitalism

Comment

Know HTML and CSS like the back of my hand, I can write PHP but haven't looked into ASP. Gimme a shout.

Comment

I've sent you both PMs with his details. ^-^

EDIT: I've been told I might get a better response out of you people if I mention it has the potential to sell for 10mil (£) inside of 5 years.
                STARKITTY
                A White Mage

Buy edu backlinks

Comment

send me the info
                  The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
                  SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

send me the money

Comment

ASP is pretty easy, however if it is on a shared server and someone on one of the other ASP sites F's up his code, it will unfortunately screw with your site. ASP is great if it is on a dedictaed server. I just do not trust the others being hosted on the same server running ASP.
                      May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

Originally posted by 404 Not Found View Post
                        ASP is pretty easy, however if it is on a shared server and someone on one of the other ASP sites F's up his code, it will unfortunately screw with your site. ASP is great if it is on a dedictaed server. I just do not trust the others being hosted on the same server running ASP.
                        I think he said it's not in asp at the moment but he's been contemplating porting it over. You people need to talk to him. I'll forward his email on those that asked ^-^ .
                        STARKITTY
                        A White Mage

Buy edu backlinks

Comment

Originally posted by 404 Not Found View Post
                          I haven't done much with ASP, but I thought that if you set up separate application pools, it wasn't a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by StarKitty View Post
                            EDIT: I've been told I might get a better response out of you people if I mention it has the potential to sell for 10mil (£) inside of 5 years.
                            B)

Comment

Originally posted by castromarx View Post
                              B)
                              I knew you would the moment I first saw this thread.
                              You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Working...
                              X