No announcement yet.

Mumbai Terrorist Attacks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This attack was actually pretty different from normal attacks. Normally bombs get placed somewhere, they go off and people basically go on with their lives. This time 10 groups of terrorists opened fire on people on the street at 10 different places in the city. 2 or 3 hotels were held hostage, one off them being the Taj Mahal Hotel, which has currently been freed by the Indian army and special forces. Another Hotel was still occupied last I heard (2 hours ago). Something like 100+ people killed and possibly up to 300 injured. A hospital was also attacked with grenades among other targets.
    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Some of the terrorist came from Pakistan with boats. Now we just wait for few days until the real war starts. New years eve comin early this year when they start nukin' each others. Merry Christmas.

- Cross -
      1:vys> yo Pure_Luck already told me that i'd be ZH one day when deluge is sysop and method owns TW

Comment

Originally posted by Cross View Post
        Some of the terrorist came from Pakistan with boats. Now we just wait for few days until the real war starts. New years eve comin early this year when they start nukin' each others. Merry Christmas.

- Cross -
        I don't think it's Pakistan fault, they also have severe terrorists attacks there. Few months ago an hotel blow up there, almost destroyed completely. It just that many of those terrorists groups train there, and the Pakistan army can't really deal with all of them at once (of course putting Pakistan interest above all).

Comment

Originally posted by FarScape View Post
          You right, I am sorry.
          Islamic terrorists.

What it does to do with Israel anyway? they bomb around the world more then they bomb here + most conflicts around the globe involve with that faith.

Reference : The Clash of Civilizations by Samuel P. Huntington.
          I merely stated you were from Isreal, because I know you don't get along so famously with the Muslims. Hence why you'd generalize so quickly. However I'd expect someone in the region to understand the importance of speaking/acting with a certain level of grace and tact. You should know more about these types of attacks and who's behind them than alot of people on these forums, and therefore should be able to come up with a better and more detailed/appropriate answer than 'muslims'.
          7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
          7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
          7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
          7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
          1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

You do know that Israel has 1 million Arab (aka Muslim) citizens right?
            Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
            www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
            www.animeslice.com

Comment

Originally posted by Epinephrine View Post
              You do know that Israel has 1 million Arab (aka Muslim) citizens right?
              Yeah, and that's great, and another reason he should be careful about labelling these attackers as strictly muslim.
              7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
              7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
              7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
              7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
              1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

Originally posted by Capital Knockers View Post
                Yeah, and that's great, and another reason he should be careful about labelling these attackers as strictly muslim.
                I think you are just self-righteous. I know some Muslims (lets say Arabs, because there are also Christians) in real life and I have no problem with them, nor I ever judge someone by his religion.
                However, saying that those who did the attack were Muslims, even before knowing for sure, it is not false nor far from our reality. Muslims are involve in most terrorists attacks and conflicts around the globe, in any continent.
                If from what I'm saying you understand that all the 1 billion Muslims around the world are terrorists, then it's your false perspective.

Not all the Muslims are terrorist, but you could easily say that most of the terrorists are Muslims.

Comment

Working...
                X