The Wrestler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Wrestler

This movie's going to get a crapton of Oscar acknowledgement, namely Rourke and Aronofsky. I think Evan Rachel Wood will get a nomination too, from the one scene I've seen and the trailer...

TRAILER:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cCNCU7zIiM

It looks fan-fuckin-tastic, and with Requiem for a Dream in my top two favorite movies, I'm interested to see if this movie will surpass not only the hype, but my love for Requiem. I personally think it's going to be a milestone in this age of film, I'm psyched as ****.

JANUARY 16

lol wtf are u talking about?
    Condom> sometimes I lose on purpose just to remember what it feels like

Comment

Originally posted by Not ThiX View Post
      This movie's going to get a crapton of Oscar acknowledgement,
      no
      namely Rourke and Aronofsky.
      no
      I think Evan Rachel Wood will get a nomination too, from the one scene I've seen and the trailer...
      no
      It looks fan-fuckin-tastic,
      no
      and with Requiem for a Dream in my top two favorite movies,
      no
      I'm interested to see if this movie will surpass not only the hype, but my love for Requiem.
      no
      I personally think it's going to be a milestone in this age of film
      no
      :confused: Are human fat?

Comment

looks good.
        Originally posted by turmio
        jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
        Originally posted by grand
        I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

cant stand wrestling
          Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
          2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
          2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

Hate "wrestling". Love Mickey Rourke. Love Marisa Tomei. I'm torn.
            "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

This movie's going to get a crapton of Oscar acknowledgement, namely Rourke and Aronofsky. I think Evan Rachel Wood will get a nomination too, from the one scene I've seen and the trailer...
              I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic here. As this looks like it'll be one of the worst movies of the year. And we don't even know what movies will be released that year. That's how confident I am.
              sigpic

1:Shaun> if my girlfriend had a dick
              1:Shaun> mmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Kahlan View Post
                I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic here. As this looks like it'll be one of the worst movies of the year. And we don't even know what movies will be released that year. That's how confident I am.
                Well, I'm glad you decided to show your lack of knowledge on the subject of FILM and the OSCARS. It's excellent seeing total movie newbs post and mock me. WELL, a January release still has the capability to get nods from the latter year's Oscars. It's truly a pity that you think it's going to be one of the worst movies of the year, considering the fact that it's got a 100% on RottenTomatoes (with over 20 positive reviews, and no negatives), a 8.8 after 1,500 votes on iMDB, and is getting phenomenal hype built after it won the Golden Lion in Venice. You're a moron, and when this gets all the nods that I expect it to, I hope you burrow yourself in your own ass, far enough that you poof into nothing.

get bent

Comment

not thix- banned from forum, tw
                  Condom> sometimes I lose on purpose just to remember what it feels like

Comment

looks fairly mediocre...plot's nothing special by what's given in the trailer..acting looked fairly decent and their was 1 hot women...definitely not oscar potential though.

Comment

Well, I'm glad you decided to show your lack of knowledge on the subject of FILM and the OSCARS. It's excellent seeing total movie newbs post and mock me. WELL, a January release still has the capability to get nods from the latter year's Oscars. It's truly a pity that you think it's going to be one of the worst movies of the year, considering the fact that it's got a 100% on RottenTomatoes (with over 20 positive reviews, and no negatives), a 8.8 after 1,500 votes on iMDB, and is getting phenomenal hype built after it won the Golden Lion in Venice. You're a moron, and when this gets all the nods that I expect it to, I hope you burrow yourself in your own ass, far enough that you poof into nothing.

get bent
                      and you're an expert cuz you visit rottentomatoes.com?

if you're gonna post on a movie, make a it a good one...i think one of your last posts about a movie failed horribly, so it must be your bad taste

Comment

And still this movie will be awesome
                        "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

definitely worth checking out
                          My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Hmmmmmm

Comment

looks good. I love Darren Aronofsky.

Only guy currently making movies that takes more chances is Danny Boyle. I'd also like to see his new movie, Slumdog something or another.

I miss Robert Altman.
                              Originally posted by Tone
                              Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Working...
                              X