gobble gobble and heads that bobble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gobble gobble and heads that bobble

i totally scored a turkey on wii sports bowling earlier today, which turns out to be ironically appropriate being that turkey day has just come and passed.

how did everyone's face stuffing fiesta turn out?

and furthermore, how's it going in general? it's been awhile since i've stopped by and fired the feces.
    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Originally posted by Jason View Post
    i totally scored a turkey on wii sports bowling earlier today, which turns out to be ironically appropriate being that turkey day has just come and passed.

how did everyone's face stuffing fiesta turn out?

and furthermore, how's it going in general? it's been awhile since i've stopped by and fired the feces.
    I've kept my signature the same for a long time Jason, you'd better come online and get involved in some ridiculasly hillarious chat so I can change it.

However, extended absence from Subspace can only mean real life is doing well, or busy. How you been bud? Hope things are going well.
    7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
    7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
    7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
    7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
    1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

hold up, gotta enable sigs for your post to make sense
      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

ah, the good 'ol days :>

i haven't been up to anything too spectacular. i work a little here and there doing this and that, odd jobs with a website thrown in now and again. i'm biding my time until the economy does an about face so i can score myself a sizeable enough loan to get back in school. there's a kickass program in renewable energy out in oregon that has me drooling with anticipation.

edit: completely forgot to ask how you're doing dude, so how's it hangin?
        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jason View Post
          ah, the good 'ol days :>

i haven't been up to anything too spectacular. i work a little here and there doing this and that, odd jobs with a website thrown in now and again. i'm biding my time until the economy does an about face so i can score myself a sizeable enough loan to get back in school. there's a kickass program in renewable energy out in oregon that has me drooling with anticipation.

edit: completely forgot to ask how you're doing dude, so how's it hangin?
          low and lofty, getting cold up here man. had to shovel the laneway for the first time this year, and mother nature was sure to piss all over the snow to ensure I had a good workout. Sounds like I was right about the busy thing - I'm personally working on find a new job as my last one only gave me two shifts and wouldnt let me change the sundays. trying desperately to finishing the high school, but the shit is boring the living daylights outta me.

Watch Charlie Wilson's War on mushrooms, Julia Roberts is a trip alone.. her face lol dude. So yeah, come back online again sometime. Peace dude B)
          7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
          7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
          7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
          7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
          1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

LOL COLD

78 degrees here son!

Comment

Originally posted by Money View Post
              LOL COLD

78 degrees here son!
              lucky mofo. It's like december it shouldn't be nearly 80 degrees.
              4:BigKing> xD
              4:Best> i'm leaving chat
              4:BigKing> what did i do???
              4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
              4:BigKing> ???? why though
              4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
              4:BigKing> xD

Comment

VA is getting by at a nice, toasty 50 degrees
                My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

we've had a pretty mild winter so far up here in the northeast of the states. i suppose i can't complain much, which is something i'm not altogether used to!
                  jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

80 now

Comment

effin 30 degrees right now.

and raining.
                      Originally posted by Tone
                      Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Working...
                      X